Thread: Donate?

1. Default Donate?

I looked on the site for about 20 minutes and can't find anything about donations...

But I did find :

Admin 11$
    Res slot 2$
    No option to donate X ammount to IBIS(without getting anything)?

So you sell stuff, but don't accept free money.

2. Default

Click the send money link on paypal.

Type in [email protected]

On whom you would like to send money too.
    Last edited by Penis シ; 12-29-2011 at 03:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    your helmet is being shipped.

3. Default

i take all donations if your going to just hand out some XD

4. Default

we're like PBS

we don't sell anything. but you can donate. if you donate at the ammount of 2$ we give you reserved slot privolages, as a thank you. if you donate 11$ you get admin privolages as a thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

There used to be a donate button on the old site but I never put it back b/c it was never used. The paypal is: [email protected] though.

As a note even if you do not want a subscription for something yourself you can give gifts and that would almost be like a double donation in that some friend of yours gets reserved slot or something.