Thread: Stop yelling/votebanning HACKER!!!-.-

1. Default Stop yelling/votebanning HACKER!!!-.-

Ok i have no idea where to post this, so im posting this for all you non-admins:

When a player is being suspected of hacks, or pulls a tricky miracle out of his ass and myself or other admins are around ( whether playing, incognito, or on steam):

FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GOD, stop yelling 'Cyber this guy is hacking ban him!!!'-.-I CANT fucking ban someone unless i get conclusive demo of them hacking!

Some other moron admin might do it, but thats why 90% of their bans are overruled!If someone is hacking or suspected of so, please tell me 'cyber read chat' then type me in chat the following:

*press y* @@ cyber X guy is hacking.

Or to talk to admins in general use one @ and write what u need.

Or even better, add me on steam from the game list and tell me cyber check your steam message man...

I cannot stress how pissed off i get when i would already have an eye out (recording) for someone and pretending im not paying attention when he gets WARNED that im an admin watching his ass and toggles off for HOURS until i give up spectating....

-.- i want to fucking play too eventually u know!

My personal favorite is when ppl start calling out hacker, and while im trying to get proof, ppl warn/threatten him that i will ban his ass, or start votebanning him thinking im not doing my job... -.-

I AM SERIOUSLY going to start ignoring hackers who get warned like this from now on...

Im PAYING (not trying to be cheap there) on the servers to OFFER my help. At least help me out ppl and dont make my job harder than it already is...

Im not being a lazy admin if i dont ban on the spot from word of mouth, im being the CERTAIN one...

Im sure all admins agree with this.

Please and thank you?

Regards,

Your friendly neighbourhood Cyber.<3
    Last edited by CYBER; 12-31-2011 at 05:33 AM.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

people are stupid....

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

unless it's blatantly obvious, i flat out tell people who call them in voice chat that i'm not going to do anything because they said it out loud.

i've also kicked a few people for trying to voteban people at random
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

i litterally did that not even 2 days ago, when i banned that speed toggler guy Lurker,
    Insanity and mutt called me out saying "cyber that guy is hacking" and i blatantly said " yeah sure, u guys just suck. Mutt doesnt wallhack"
    Altho it was MUTT that first shouted out loud lol... while i typed a personal msg to @@ mutt in game, and wrote insanity on steam to tell them to cool it.
    and just kept playing for a couple more minutes pretending i dont give a fuck (meanwhile i started recording and rushed at the beginning of game to get killed by the Ts and spectate him, so that he doesnt notice that an admin went into spec mode after the warning....
    i wanted to redirect the attention considering i was already working on demoing his ass, but if he was warned i was litteraly gonna give up and keep ignoring people calling out my name...
    but its not about last time, i appreciate that the guys gave me heads up on a hacker i didnt bump into in the game yet... but i was talking in general, this happens a LOT on our servers...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...