Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The amount of server crashes is over 9000!!!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Aslo I believe they are double counting crashes b/c of the fact that dust2 will load twice which is nessessary to get sourcetv to join.
    no. it is crashing more
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Crashed at least 5 times since 4:15PMish, plus another just now on de_chateau.
    ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/

3. Default

vaga and left hand glitch is what is crashing it alot of the time in my experience. Ive seen it happen like 5 times myself now. most of them in the last hour and a bit. if you tele after left hand glitch you crash the server.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rebirth View Post
    vaga and left hand glitch is what is crashing it alot of the time in my experience. Ive seen it happen like 5 times myself now. most of them in the last hour and a bit. if you tele after left hand glitch you crash the server.
    I've seen this happen once while I was on today so yeah, this happens too.
    ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/

5. Default

ive had vega left hand glitch me a shit ton of times... and ive seen it crash the server about 0 times.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

last 3-4 times i've left hand glitched and tried to tele it crashed on the spot. same for losing knife on vaga. if i lose knife and try to tele it crashed, though i havent been able to reproduce that one

7. Default

I once said KPD
    and the server crashed that instant

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The -e^(i*pi) View Post
    I once said KPD
    and the server crashed that instant

Maynard - The WCS Guy