Thread: Team Scramble/Switch

1. Default Team Scramble/Switch

It'd be pretty nice if on a map extend, the teams were scrambled or swapped.

2. Default

It would be nice if the maps were auto assign only period. Every map its the same people on the same teams forcing all the new players on 1 team to get stomped. No matter what these die hard defenders of *teams r fine, they don't get stacked* say, anyone on the server can, and will tell you teams always end up being stacked by people who don't auto assign. So yeah, scramble/switch/auto assign period would be nice.

3. Default

nah.

change race to counter enemy team.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    nah.

change race to counter enemy team.
    I really wish it was that easy, but it's not. I play for multiple maps in a row where one team will go undefeated or only lose 3-4 times because the teams are stacked. It happens for the exact reason that Hype has stated, which is that people join the same teams every game. It's ridiculous.

5. Default

people can join whatever team they want.... welcome 2 CS.....

as aco said, buck up, play better and choose a better race. it really is that simple...

Maynard - The WCS Guy