Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Rushing spawn Rule.

1. Default Rushing spawn Rule.

A Spiderman or Vagabond cannot rush the enemy Spawn for the first 10 secounds of the map, Only exclusion is Dust 2. I am hoping to make this a new rule. Spideys and vagas should not be able to rush the enemy spawn and kill everyone still there after buying weapons. Its honestly retarted, and it needs to have a ruling. All the race whores will be up in arms because this is how they get half their kills, and its quite annoying buying guns and 2 secs later being killed by a spidey or vaga in spawn. This isnt a rage post for all you fucks who think im just raging. I am just trying to balance the spidey race since it is retartdly OP

2. Default

I have never been rush killed by a spidey or anything. But that is just me.

3. Default

You barley play now, every other map people are whoring spidey, 2 per team lol

4. Default

I am almost positive the answer you will recieve is to change races. I hate the shit too, but go Shadow Hunter, or Human and counter them. If they can shoot you in spawn, then your whole team has the ability to shoot at them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

5. Default

OP, Get out.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

6. Default

Your entire team is there and there is 1 of them. IS that not the best opurtunity for your team to kill that player?

7. Default

Spidey has a really high Evasion % so he can just bring a p90 or para and kill multiple people by the time he or she goes down. Few times when a spidey rushes spawn that you get people working together to kill it rather than run away doing their own thing.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPanda View Post
    Spidey has a really high Evasion %
    not against wards they don't.... this is simply an issue only when people let it be one, and don't actually change races 2 counter the situation.

Your entire team is there and there is 1 of them. IS that not the best opurtunity for your team to kill that player?
    hooray, I don't have 2 point out the obvious.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Welcome to WCS where you ain't in Kansas no more Dorothy. Expect shit to happen at any time during the round. This is like people complaining that a Warden that keeps using mole is killing them.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chikun View Post
    Welcome to WCS where you ain't in Kansas no more Dorothy. Expect shit to happen at any time during the round. This is like people complaining that a Warden that keeps using mole is killing them.
    lol... well my counter strategy is to void their asses:P it happens more than you think:P

One day someone is going to scream out " Eye rae" is op! they're summoning us and killing us before we can react:P ... wait. already happened.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...