Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Rushing spawn Rule.

1. Default

k your right, I misread the last line, thought you were being a prick, edited my last msg.

but everything else I said was on par

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

I remember when WC3mod was amazing when it first came out with only the 4 races. OH MAN! Those were the days!

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

It's not even about race anymore but rather about someone being better then you. The specific people you are crying about are good players... If spidey was nerfed they have the will power and fortitude to destroy you in a diffrent way. The only way to fix this apparent issue is for you to either get better at counter strike or use strategy and add leverage to your game. No one expects you to get better at the game if you obviously lack the potential to get there. What I expect is for this prepubescent whining to cease.
    Personal reform

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    I remember when WC3mod was amazing when it first came out with only the 4 races. OH MAN! Those were the days!
    i was like 11 or some shit, took me a month to get my level 10 undead.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    good times.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    It's not even about race anymore but rather about someone being better then you. The specific people you are crying about are good players... If spidey was nerfed they have the will power and fortitude to destroy you in a diffrent way. The only way to fix this apparent issue is for you to either get better at counter strike or use strategy and add leverage to your game. No one expects you to get better at the game if you obviously lack the potential to get there. What I expect is for this prepubescent whining to cease.
    So long as you leave Zach out of your view as a "good" player I agree with this statement.

Tastes like your moms kisses.