Thread: [REMOVE] de_hardrock

Default [REMOVE] de_hardrock

Map: de_hardrock
    Change: Remove it from the server
    Reason: Though it is a great map, i do not think we should allow it in the WCS server for the following reason

It has several stock items ina weapons store. Below is an attached demo showing exactly what i am talking about.

Attachment 5302
    Personal reform

2. Default

No need to remove this map, just get one of our mapmakers to put a wall there, and fix the skybox and presto done

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPanda View Post
    No need to remove this map, just get one of our mapmakers to put a wall there, and fix the skybox and presto done
    huh? we have those?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Yeah we have a few

or... we remove the map and replace it once these so called map makers fix it...
    Personal reform

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPanda View Post
    Yeah we have a few
    It should be removed till the weapon spawns are fixed.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

7. Default

... Ok A: I have already made a request for this... and B: There is a glitch with the sky box. turn your flashlight on while in hardrock and it glitches out to where you cant see more then 10ft around you.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...emove-Hardrock

8. Default

remove it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy