Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

1. Default The Walking Dead

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Genre: Adventure
    Release Date: 24 Apr 2012
    Available on Steam

hmmm... interesting...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Ehhh... not for me. Looks a little slow paced for my liking.

3. Default

well I don't think it's gonna win awards or anything lol... but seems worth a play through imo.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

The entertainment value might be worth it. May not be my style, but I did like the guy slipping in blood, and it saturating his clothes in it. The face pounding with the hammer was baller too, lol.

5. Default

would be great if they did it fallout style.... massive map, all sorts of crazy cool places 2 explore and check out and weapons 2 find and crazy cool other survivors 2 come across... oh well. perhaps one day...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Oh hell yeah. Open world zombo apoc. THAT I would buy. As long as it's more of a first person like Fallout. Hordes of zombos coming at you and such.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    would be great if they did it fallout style.... massive map, all sorts of crazy cool places 2 explore and check out and weapons 2 find and crazy cool other survivors 2 come across... oh well. perhaps one day...
    kinda sounds like dead island although that game didn't turn out nearly as good as i thought it would be. if they could make a walking dead game where you and the zombies are extremly fast and there is a horror feel almost like something is around every corner that good sir would be a good game. i just miss the scare i got outta zombies with resident evil games ( the old ones )

8. Default

dead island was EPIC fail and wasn't open world like fallout was.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

dead island was EPIC fail and wasn't open world like fallout was.
    yes it was pretty bad lol and no not even close to fallout i wish.. but so far is the closest zombie game to be in a way like it. lets hope we get some really good zombie games soon

10. Default

It looks like the did well with the whole suspense part. But the days of Viewtiful Joe have passed. Needs better graphics or a small price tag.
    your helmet is being shipped.