Who banned you: Erdenay
    When: 7:08 on 4/29
    Where: WCS MOD+ Server
    Why banned: "Wallhacks"
    Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...t=ezpz&Submit=

Other/Reason to unban:

Um, i dont wallhack?
    They dont even have a demo...
    And people that are invisible are able to be seen on your RADAR.
    Personally think it's more of a emotional ban.. He didnt even ask of how i see them..
    Just ... oh he can saw him on that dresser when his invisible? BAN - HE WALLS.....

I would appreciate if this unnecessary ban was lifted. Or at least prove me wrong with a demo. Thank you.

2. Default

Waiting on Erdenay to update tick marks and then the demo will be reviewed. Please be patient and check back as a decision will be made as swiftly as possible.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

3. Default

owns , i was in on the ban, i helped tom bait him with vagabond by teleporting to different corners/locations at different heights each time.
    i will watch the demo he made and provide my own vote too, but 1 thing for sure, just from his gaming , i called BS too .
    im one of the most annoying vagabonds in game, and just to bait him, i played VERY stealthy, as in not attacking, and he knew where i was every time, no flashlight, no name tag, no nthn.

but i would have to confirm that with the demos.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

Patience please. Your thread is being reviewed in great detail.

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Unbanned. Closed. See here: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...M_0-1-15978322
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones