http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/pos...ine-announced/

2. Default

wtf happened to fallout online? dammit bethesda make up your minds -.-

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

3. Default

Brb, picking up the pieces from my head that just exploded.

Joy boner is imminent.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    wtf happened to fallout online? dammit bethesda make up your minds -.-
    it's been in an epic court battle for like 3 years. it was finally like 3-5 months ago settled. it's still going 2 happen.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

And here is two pictures of the game.

"Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

6. Default

Hmmmm interesting.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Some more pics and a description of the game.

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/new-th...stem-detailed/

Looks to be an disappointment
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenix View Post
    And here is two pictures of the game.

odd, there's no crossguard or handle on that katana. it looks as if the guy's wielding it by its tang. interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

i dont get why they dont just take the original combat system and well everything they have perfected in there series and use that? why must they recreate a whole new type of game in the same worlds we all know and love. for example... Why cant it be "skyrim" but expanded throughout all continents and Multiplayer..
    Personal reform

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    i dont get why they dont just take the original combat system and well everything they have perfected in there series and use that?
    agreed.... guess they figure they have 2 be new! and cutting edge! ... which will give the game potential 2 fail...

but hopefully it's half decent.

Maynard - The WCS Guy