Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Vote Ness 4 President

1. Default

you may be the man for the job, but since you only play zmod and aren't active here, nobody knows who you are. you should also know being a clan member is about dedication, and a lack of activity here and on the various servers doesn't show that. i have never played with you to my knowledge and that's a testament to what i'm talking about. there are 4 servers here and an active forum community. playing on zmod for a while doesn't qualify you for clan membership, not by a long shot.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    you may be the man for the job, but since you only play zmod and aren't active here, nobody knows who you are. you should also know being a clan member is about dedication, and a lack of activity here and on the various servers doesn't show that. i have never played with you to my knowledge and that's a testament to what i'm talking about. there are 4 servers here and an active forum community. playing on zmod for a while doesn't qualify you for clan membership, not by a long shot.
    So what, I need to consistently play 3-4 hours per day on all four servers to qualify for clan? For years? Who has that kind of time? And why should I need to be jack of all master of none? I love ZMod and GG and I stick with them, but while I'm certainly open to playing on the other Ibis servers some more, I don't think that should be held against me. I've popped my head into Pub and GG before and seen admins I've never heard of and have never seen posting on the forums before. Not everyone has the time to legitimately play for hundreds of hours on all the servers, apart from checking in and performing admin duties, and it's ridiculous to expect that as a clan requirement. And I know that not all clan members stop by and play ZMod on a regular basis, so that sounds like a double standard to me.

Like I said before, I'm much more active when I have adminship because I have to be responsible and check on the forums. And don't try to belittle almost 900 hours of server time (in ZM, which doesn't include however much time it has taken to rack up 54 wins in GG over the years, which the server doesn't report) and having had admin multiple times over the years with no abuse threads.. that is exactly the kind of stuff that a clan member should be required to have. And I do.

If I'm the man for the job, I'm the man for the job.
    Last edited by NLA; 06-09-2012 at 10:18 AM.

3. Default

-.- my points have been made, it's pretty clear i'm not the only one who makes those points, you can agree or not i really don't care.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

4. Default

Where is the love?

Last edited by NLA; 06-09-2012 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Where is the love?

5. Default

Ummm, I don't know about any other zm regulars, but I haven't seen you in ZM for freaking ages Ness.

Plus, I don't know how the fuck anyone thinks "rank" on the ZM server makes you in ANY WAY qualified for clan. And your hours aren't anything special, I have as much hours on CSS, ~1040 of it on zm, and I'm a fucking pebble on the road.

I hate to open old wounds, but you would rank pretty low on the list of applicants on trust points, concerning your little rank predicament with Naked Saturday almost an entire year ago.

Just like the others, your app made me lol a bit. I've played with you more than a number of times, and you give me the impression that you play for lol's and strike out as the polar opposite of what a clan member should be. The attitude of your app doesn't change that impression...

The measly opinion of your fellow zm regular:
    Last edited by Bane of Soldiers; 06-09-2012 at 03:15 PM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NLA View Post
    I wouldn't say that only a few people know me, not at all in fact
    this is true. i wouldn't say nobody knows you. i'd say most of those people just don't like you all that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Thumbs up

I won't make excuses for not having played recently, but let's just say that my 6970 has been RMA'd for the past 3 weeks. And before that, I had finals. And before that, trying to graduate from college. I can't play every day, no matter how much I want to. Doesn't mean I'm irresponsible and would make a terrible member of the clan, just means that shit happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Bane of Soldiers View Post
    concerning your little rank predicament with Naked Saturday almost an entire year ago.
    Took the words out of my mouth Bane: that was almost an entire year ago. ZERO ruled that only Naked was responsible, no one else, so you're absolutely right, there is no need to "open old wounds" which have already been deemed closed.

And I agree with you: I do play to have fun, and if playing on the Ibis server isn't about having fun for you, and its all serious business, then you're doing it wrong. This is not to suggest I don't obey and enforce the rules properly as admin, as my record of being an admin shows.

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    this is true. i wouldn't say nobody knows you. i'd say most of those people just don't like you all that much.
    Man, I've been accused of being a troll before, but you just take the troll cake, eh? Thanks for the constructive criticism as always, Priest. You are truly a ray of sunshine in a world of skin cancer patients, my friend.

8. Default

Definite -1 , Pushes the wrong buttons and rarley is any active at all/

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NLA View Post
    Took the words out of my mouth Bane: that was almost an entire year ago. ZERO ruled that only Naked was responsible, no one else, so you're absolutely right, there is no need to "open old wounds" which have already been deemed closed.
    Only because he was the admin doing it, and had his admin removed. If he would of looked into you further and not the topic at hand Naked, I'm sure you would of had some repercussion as well. If it were recent times, you would no longer even be here. Yes, old wound, closed, yet leaves a scar, that scar will tarnish you in your entire future history here. You are not clan material, and any clan member that would even think of voting you in would be a fool (Yes, I went there.)

On the other hand, yes, you were a decent admin most of the time and a player I actually enjoyed playing with when you were active.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

10. Default

lmfao first and foremost if u think u have the slightest chance at all than plz show some direction..... zmod? ur a babysitter nothin more lol u play with the kiddies and where do u get this one -1 and +5? i see nothin but negative so far not like my vote matters but its a for sure -1 >.> not sayin ur a bad guy or gamer but the fact u spent time and filled it out is beyond me lol lots of ppl ahead of u and not to mention it takes a lllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time to even be thought of for clan but uhhhhhhh yea good luck bud

-1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1

o yea now u got urself a band ^-^
    victory is won by skill never cheating, cheating only results in havok, havok only leads to suffering, and suffering only leads to agony of defeat.