Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Vote Ness 4 President

1. Thumbs up

So much belligerant hate. Why? The only real complaint I've seen from anyone is "you don't play often enough". But hey, thanks for the polite feedback, guys. You're wonderful. Don't change a thing. But if you do change your minds at some point, and would be so kind as to appear objective in your critique and help me out a bit, I'd really appreciate it.
    Thanks for humoring my app, guys. See you in-game.
    Last edited by NLA; 06-09-2012 at 11:09 PM.

2. Default

Dude, My app got pretty much ignored.
    Someone like me who is fairly well known at ibis and has a rather good reputation got ignored. I dont see the problem with writing up the app, but dont honestly expect to get in. Im not saying you dont deserve to get in. Im just saying there are alot of people trying to get in, and I view quite a few of them as more eligible to get it, like shady or owns.
    Last edited by StarsMine; 06-10-2012 at 01:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SHADY V1RU5 View Post
    lmfao first and foremost if u think u have the slightest chance at all than plz show some direction..... now u got urself a band ^-^
    see, i lolled at this.
    ness, i remember u from gg a while back, we used to chill too, and u used to piss me off lol, well everyone does.
    im neither against nor pro ur application.
    1 thing though, u need to be more active in the forums, and in all of the servers (heck i despise zmod and pub but i still try to drop by at least once a week and check around and get to know the other admins )...
    getting clan here is like the holy grail of ibis, u cant just say " i want in" and expect ppl to give a shit, trust me, i did the same mistake too...
    stick around for a while, and by while.. i mean a LONG TIME, get to know ppl, befriend the clans, but still respect them as authority, learn ur rules, be a responsible admin and maybe ... just MAAYYYYBE , ppl wont bash ur thread. (but as for ur chances of clan, pretty slim man, but dnt get discouraged, god knows ive been waiting for a long ass time too, and im no where near yet. but that just makes us wanna work better.

for now, its a -1 for the clan app
    but keep it up and turn this "0" fucks, to "yes , i do give a fuck"
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

You don't think former rank manipulation in these servers is a legit complaint for a position held above the power of all others but Zero?

You all think you have been waiting a long time? Lol.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    You don't think former rank manipulation in these servers is a legit complaint for a position held above the power of all others but Zero?

rofl this is so true, but lol steamer just because you played for a year and than disappeared for like 3 years and than decided to come back for about 8 months now you can't technically say you have been waiting for a long time.........
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

6. Default

Your a fucking idiot. I played for 5 years, came in and out for 1 and played the rest. You don't know me well enough to figure that or the circumstances around it. Your also still bitter for other reasons. Your total time away is more than mine has ever been. Think logically before you make a stupid ass irrelevant post.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

7. Default

ahhhhh,, burning hate and love , how lovely.
    quiet all of u , if anyone has been waiting for anything for a long time, it would be me, for the ban thread im about to post in the next 20 minutes
    such a happy day for me so all of u whores, quiet.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    im neither against nor pro ur application.
    for now, its a -1 for the clan app
    I lol'd. Thanks for the kind words though, and I look forward to playering with you again, but man, some of those things I have definitely already done, or at least have gotten my feet wet doing already. For instance,
    • "stick around for a while, and by while.. i mean a LONG TIME,"
      3-ish years and going strong. It seems like people are taking this whole clan app process way too seriously.. getting in clan shouldn't be a life-long commitment.. fuck, that is ridiculous by any standard.
    • "get to know ppl,"
      Plenty of people know me, just not enough forum-goers apparently. "Ness, you haven't played with us recently QQ" is totally different from "..and who the fuck are you again?" Like I've said again and again, I'm plenty active on the forums when I have a responsibility to check in, ie. admin responsibilities. Check out my post history for proof!
    • "befriend the clans, but still respect them as authority,"
      I've worked with clan members before over Steam to help with admin abuse claims and to keep the servers running smoothly. It's not like I've never talked to a clan member before, and it's not like I disrespect them every chance that I get.
    • "learn ur rules, be a responsible admin"
      Done, and done. Long since done. My record as admin over the years can attest to this.
    • "yes , i do give a fuck"
      Wouldn't have filled out the application to get yelled at if I didn't give at least 2 fucks!

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post

If Zero said only Naked was responsible, then only Naked was responsible. Zero looked through the logs, saw the demos, and made a binding decision. That should be the end of discussion as far as people like you and Bane should be concerned. But since it isn't, consider this: any rank boost that I gained within just an hour or so with Naked in charge was taken from me over the following months from admin abuse by Blade. Feel free to review the BladeTwinSwords admin abuse intervention thread I posted for proof. My rank plummeted. And you know what -- rightly so. But I still play anyway because I give literally 0 fucks about my rank (aside from rubbing it in Blade's face when the opportunity presents itself). So why don't you -- and Bane -- take reality into account before stirring up drama which has long-since been over and dead? Doing otherwise is trolling.
    Last edited by NLA; 06-10-2012 at 04:22 PM. Reason: added link

9. Default

you don't have the slightest clue as 2 what the clan is, or is about. no one cares what your personal feelings regarding "what the clan should be" are.

-1, you're completely oblivious.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NLA View Post
    But since it isn't, consider this: any rank boost that I gained within just an hour or so with Naked in charge was taken from me over the following months from admin abuse by Blade. Feel free to review the BladeTwinSwords admin abuse intervention thread I posted for proof.
    I remember that, thanks for those lol's then.

And it's a main factor that drops any support I would have. Which is why I didn't support this in the first place without saying a word about it. To go on like it never did happen isn't any attest to your "good" character. Like I said before, you were a decent admin, but you are not clan material. I'm not in the same group as Bane (No disrespect Bane.) buddy.

Your chances are already grim. ^