Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Vote Ness 4 President

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NLA View Post
    Be more active? Alright, I can do that! I thought it went without saying. But at my own pace. I'm not going to go bomb the forums now to rack up my postcount.
    10 of your 129 posts came in the last 2 days on this thread which you must've known from the start would only get scoffed at.

i say you must've known. if you didn't, then you're more retarded than i already think you are.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NLA View Post

Honestly, that last part was aimed at Steamer and SHADY V1RU5.
    Considering I'm in a place that leads me closer than you will ever be, I'm pretty sure you are very oblivious.

Good try to redeem yourself. You say his name at the start and turn it.

Good fucking luck.
    Last edited by Steamer; 06-10-2012 at 10:54 PM.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Considering I'm in a place that leads me closer than you will ever be, I'm pretty sure you are very oblivious.

Good try to redeem yourself. You say his name at the start and turn it.

Good fucking luck.
    No, seriously, I had you two in mind when I wrote all of that up, and I just didn't bother to change it because I was tired of typing. Nice shameless self-promotion there though.

4. Default

Honestly, i wouldnt post here any longer...i would let this thread fall into the abyss and hope to try again at a later date...much later date. Seeing an app with nothing but argument bumps from yourself isnt the best as far as clan apps go. Just do what people suggest and try again. You shouldnt subject yourself to this right now.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

5. Default

It isn't self promotion asshat, as I couldn't promote myself to it. Now putting shit all over my sig and all that dumb shit, maybe. Again, good try to redeem yourself. Anyhow, your one of the very few I enjoy arguing with. Take it how you want it.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones