Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Great Anime Clips

1. Default Great Anime Clips

The title says it all so get excited:

---------- Post added at 03:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

2. Default

3. Default

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

4. Default

Yay, finally a thread for this purpose ^__^

This first group will be neko-themed. Just cause. :3

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

5. Default

6. Default

Speaking of light novel adaptions that spend more time on fanservice and gags than the actual plotline... I think episode 8 will/has become viral across the online anime community.

7. Default

Every time your trying to find something you find everything but:

8. Default

The "downsides" to having your own harem xDD
    I totally forgot this scene back from the first season... good stuff, good stuff ^_^

9. Default

Reaction:

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bane of Soldiers View Post
    Speaking of light novel adaptions that spend more time on fanservice and gags than the actual plotline... I think episode 8 will/has become viral across the online anime community.

That is messed up man, I'd think take a bath with all my cats than watch that again. o.0. Was is wrong with people. DID HE SAY THAT WAS HIS SISTER!? Holy Christ, how did I watch this stuff when I was younger? o.0 (I will admit I do watch some anime on netflix that's about the extent.)