Thread: [ADD] de_nuke (Why isnt it in the server already0

1. Exclamation [ADD] de_nuke (Why isnt it in the server already0

Map: De_Nuke

This map is amazing and people on the server always want to play it and are excited everytime I mention it. I already saw the thread requesting this map to be put in but its not. This map is a favorite by the servers community and should most definetly be added to the servers nomination list.

2. Default

Yeah I have to agree Nuke is one of the basic style of maps. I kinda miss siege as well...but that's for another thread.

3. Default

Will any upper admin look at this...
    Attached Images

4. Default

If I remember correctly, the map is on the server but hidden behind the 100 pages of maps. Gotta look for it. should be no reason to remove it
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

5. Default

ULA's don't deal with adding maps. only zero does.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Unhappy

Now I know that ZERO is in charge of adding maps.

Hitman it isnt when I first started playing on the server it was then it got removed (im guessing) for whatever reason. Whatever the case the map isnt in the nominations.

7. Default

confirmed, map is not on the list, not even for admins. however it is in the database, as if you manually put sm_map de_nuke into console it'll take you there

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    confirmed, map is not on the list, not even for admins. however it is in the database, as if you manually put sm_map de_nuke into console it'll take you there
    Is there any reason why it's not actually on the list? Did zero/clan purposefully remove it or was it a glitch of some sort?
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

9. Default

most likely a glitch. i don't see why they'd remove it intentionally.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.