Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I call Hacks on Roshill

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    If you care that people express their lack of caring...don't make useless threads that noone cares about.
    ...+1

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

I am honestly trying to start something here. Forums are more than about just technical talk. And discouraging your fellow admin wont help improve that Image. The thread's title is just meant to be a Pun or a tease. I am certainly not doing this to offend anyone.

I am trying to get other people motivated to put up their wins and posts on here. Like the other day dj.Panda won for the first time on the GG server he could definitely post something about it and share it with us.

And I think healthy traffic can do good for the website. If you have watched youtube what machinima does commentaries and such I am trying to get a small community of such people who are interested to post up their demos as well. So other's can comment and rate em.

Kill it like you mean it or don't even try.

<3 Ya'll players and Admin

Cyber I will get that back knife some day. Untill then my signature move rules!!!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by roshill View Post
    I am honestly trying to start something here. Forums are more than about just technical talk. And discouraging your fellow admin wont help improve that Image. The thread's title is just meant to be a Pun or a tease. I am certainly not doing this to offend anyone.

I am trying to get other people motivated to put up their wins and posts on here. Like the other day dj.Panda won for the first time on the GG server he could definitely post something about it and share it with us.

And I think healthy traffic can do good for the website. If you have watched youtube what machinima does commentaries and such I am trying to get a small community of such people who are interested to post up their demos as well. So other's can comment and rate em.
    Then there would be a shitton more threads noone cares about. I dont want to see a thread everytime someone wants to show off their score or wins...if you want to brag that hard, go spam your wins in gg chat.

Besides, you never indicated you wanted to do anything more than stroke your epeen...so how are we to gather from this shitty thread, that you want to help strenghten the gg community? Hmmmm?

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

4. Default

I seriously didn't know what kind of forum this was. I have been on alot other forum sites and you are free to post up topics of interest any time. And I have moderated such sites too. Heck I still own a general discussion site. And this is not how you promote discussion.

Yes it will increase the responsibilities of moderating the threads and but atleast the forums wont be as dead as they are right now. Yeah my topic and title was not very informative but as I said I assumed that we were allowed to speak our mind on here. If that's not the case I am sorry I have wasted your time. And if its to let me host such threads I can handle them plus spark interest in new player on how regulars play gun game and they can take from it apply it in their own fashion and get better at it. I see players full of potential on here but no one to help em out and rather than wasting time camping do good and win a game or two.

And I guess your a moderator here and I don't hold a say what goes in these threads. I will respectfully refrain from posting up such topics in future.

Kill it like you mean it or don't even try.

<3 Ya'll players and Admin

Cyber I will get that back knife some day. Untill then my signature move rules!!!

5. Default

I seriously didn't know what kind of forum this was. I have been on alot other forum sites and you are free to post up topics of interest any time. And I have moderated such sites too. Heck I still own a general discussion site. And this is not how you promote discussion.

Yes it will increase the responsibilities of moderating the threads and but atleast the forums wont be as dead as they are right now. Yeah my topic and title was not very informative but as I said I assumed that we were allowed to speak our mind on here. If that's not the case I am sorry I have wasted your time. And if its to let me host such threads I can handle them plus spark interest in new player on how regulars play gun game and they can take from it apply it in their own fashion and get better at it. I see players full of potential on here but no one to help em out and rather than wasting time camping do good and win a game or two.

And I guess your a moderator here and I don't hold a say what goes in these threads. I will respectfully refrain from posting up such topics in future.
    Im not a moderator here.

You are free to post things like this here, however, im also free to post that i dont care.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

6. Default

our forums are far from dead lol..... we have 80-100 MEMBERS who log on daily and 700-800 non member (not logged in people) come on daily....

Granted forum traffic currently isn't as high as it used 2 be, it doesn't mean the forums are dead.... people are just simply posting less.

post what you want... but if you're gonna post threads about how great you are... well... be ready for resistance cause 99% of people don't give a shit about what score you got recently and it just makes you come off as a self absorbed ass.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

we don't like useless threads. such as this one. i was serious with what i said earlier too.

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    our forums are far from dead lol..... we have 80-100 MEMBERS who log on daily and 700-800 non member (not logged in people) come on daily....

Granted forum traffic currently isn't as high as it used 2 be, it doesn't mean the forums are dead.... people are just simply posting less.

post what you want... but if you're gonna post threads about how great you are... well... be ready for resistance cause 99% of people don't give a shit about what score you got recently and it just makes you come off as a self absorbed ass.
    can i ban him now? i mean, he's admitted to hacking in this thread, twice. we don't need demos in that case, do we?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    can i ban him now? i mean, he's admitted to hacking in this thread, twice. we don't need demos in that case, do we?
    Pwease do.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    Besides, you never indicated you wanted to do anything more than stroke your epeen
    ha epeen. That's all I care about in this thread.