Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: ZMod Rank Balancing

1. Default

When in spec the screen is pure black and all you can see is the chat atm.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Why is this the ONLY server the loss/choke issue client side bug happens in? It only ever happens in ZMOD, nothing else.
    yea that really confuses me, and the problem is one reason i cant stand zmod

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

fixed

4. Default

U know, when I ask for change I get flamed to keep my fucking hands of zombie mod and things should stay the way they are, and in the end it still get changed and everyone is happy with it. lol u guys confuse me. Anyway I'm happy for this change

I'm jerk I know but sometimes to proof my point the only way to get trough is to be a fucking jerk, I don't look down on people but I'm realistic and sometimes I wish more people would be little more realistic and things needs to change instead of keeping on nostalgics or whatever. Time changes the server changes, they player base changes. U will never get those good old times back. Just accept it.

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

5. Default

The issues with the ZM server are very similar to the WCS server. The changes to OB have created major issues on both of these servers and trying to restore gameplay is very difficult. Luckily thanks to the knowledge I have gained programming for the WCS server I am able to now go and better address the issues of the ZM server. In fact the code for this will help make some improvements back on the wcs server no spec cash so that I can let players just joining get money from the first round instead of forcing them to 800.

These things take a lot of time though. It was about 10 hours worth of programing to get this mod to work right. As with all new programs I make this one also included many first time strategies. This is the only program I have made that uses keyvalues. This is something that will likely be incorporated into WCS races in the future to allow "safer" tracking of data. I still do not really understand how these things work but I do know it works like a database stored in memory.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    The issues with the ZM server are very similar to the WCS server. The changes to OB have created major issues on both of these servers and trying to restore gameplay is very difficult. Luckily thanks to the knowledge I have gained programming for the WCS server I am able to now go and better address the issues of the ZM server. In fact the code for this will help make some improvements back on the wcs server no spec cash so that I can let players just joining get money from the first round instead of forcing them to 800.

These things take a lot of time though. It was about 10 hours worth of programing to get this mod to work right. As with all new programs I make this one also included many first time strategies. This is the only program I have made that uses keyvalues. This is something that will likely be incorporated into WCS races in the future to allow "safer" tracking of data. I still do not really understand how these things work but I do know it works like a database stored in memory.
    We should be thankful we got someone who is willing to spend his personal time on this, I really and I think more appreciate it that you do. Sometimes I get the felling people underestimate how difficult it really is to maintenance a good and healthy server/website/clan. Thanks zero this is a step towards more fun and good times again.

1 # 1

7. Default

In the next few days a major change will be made to knockback. It was originally programmed to make things more manageable but it is clear from the code it is a clusterfuck. I will be updating the code so that knockback will work as it did in the original ZM.

8. Default

Nice zero,

@ pl@y, I understand your point btw, and I don't claim myself as uber player, but that's the whole point. I'm not the one who should say I'm good. Other people have to recognize it. and not me, myself and I and my stupid rank, What I see is people claiming there god or uber or whatever trough there rank. You gain respect only if people give it and same goes out for being good or bad. People will recognize it if your good or not. the rank will not do it for you. Only noobs will believe ur good because ur rank no ???

1 # 1

East Coast (and that's all I'm tellin' xD)

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    In the next few days a major change will be made to knockback. It was originally programmed to make things more manageable but it is clear from the code it is a clusterfuck. I will be updating the code so that knockback will work as it did in the original ZM.
    +1 (Though i don't really remember what the old zm knockback was like >.<)

I'm assuming this is gonna fix (hopefully) the issue with hitboxes vanishing into the ceiling when players are bhopping in crouch spots to hide them from humans? More knockback for body shots?
    Artist's Representation - "Finding life on the go board"

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chef C Green View Post
    +1 (Though i don't really remember what the old zm knockback was like >.<)

I'm assuming this is gonna fix (hopefully) the issue with hitboxes vanishing into the ceiling when players are bhopping in crouch spots to hide them from humans? More knockback for body shots?
    i suggested to rezel yesterday that we should increase the knockback of zombies for just when theyre rapidly crouch jumping. that would help a ton imo
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: google chrome ;z
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: iv only heard bad stuff about it
    R@y :: ibis.a Hangover: its just my default for opening links
    R@y :: ibis.a Hangover: i use opera
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: u use a black woman?
    R@y :: ibis.a Hangover: opera is a search engine you noob
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: o ..... XD

†Jeimuzu(James)† <ibis>: ..
    †Jeimuzu(James)† <ibis>: excuse me while i go eat an orange.

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I don't speak retard... try again some other time.
    aNex <ibis>: Oi, cunt
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: haii
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: um... cock
    aNex <ibis>: HA!
    aNex <ibis>: You have no cum back
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: IF I WANTED MY CUMBACK ID HAVE WHIPED IT OFF UR MOMS CHIN
    aNex <ibis>: OH SNAP
    aNex <ibis>: I've never heard that before
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: EXACTLY U SAY NOTHING
    aNex <ibis>: You have legitmatley made my day
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: xD

Quote Originally Posted by Meltdown View Post
    U know I'm always right. and deep down everyone knows it although admitting it is the second thing.