Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Assassin's App

1. Default

I too don't enjoy just playing on the pub either and would rather play any of the other modded servers...and your numbers still equal out to me playing more than you every year on the pub...so yes where are these numbers your coming up with?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    I too don't enjoy just playing on the pub either and would rather play any of the other modded servers...and your numbers still equal out to me playing more than you every year on the pub...so yes where are these numbers your coming up with?
    i'm just saying that pointing out how maynard missed your activity in pub and gg isn't really helping your case, since you have extremely underwhelming pub activity anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

time played is time played. Any time added on to what he sees as a low amount means it's less of a low amount...thought that was pretty self evident.

4. Default

Also Vlad I don't remember you at all so your statements mean nothing to me atm.
    youdon'tsay.jpg

lawl yeah... why would his statements mean anything 2 you.... he's only a clan member of the clan you're applying for Lol

nice derp.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    your existence is disgusting.

oh,

<3 Where's the love, Mikey?
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

6. Default

Bleh I have nothing more to say on the subject. Tbh retract my application its obvious the higher up kiddos don't want anyone else in clan. FYI Rico R@pe and me were all considered at the same time for clan membership and because of the odd number of clan members I didn't make it in. (3/3/2 votewise) So before you guys get on your high horses and act like you've been doing this since the dawn of time remember....every person can sit on the forums and watch the games for hackers and become drones, the people who actually support the community and help guide it are the ones that make it sink or swim, and if this is how you treat everyone who even puts in an app ....gl.

~R@pe or whoever lock this.
    Last edited by Assassin; 07-04-2012 at 02:48 AM.

7. Default

its obvious the higher up kiddos don't want anyone else in clan.
    actually, the clan have been throwing names down for a bit now, and there's a few people being discussed. you're just ignorant and have no clue wtf you're going on about lol.

So before you guys get on your high horses and act like you've been doing this since the dawn of time
    Lol... I run circles around you in time invested in this community in all forms. I worked my ass off for clan, which is why I have it, and you don't.

you should have just taken my advice on how 2 become a clan member instead of arguing with me about how you think your 460 hours of CSS ever is some how impressive... more so when it's literally the only thing you're bringing 2 the table when trying 2 claim you should be in the clan lol...

if you ever get your shit together, and start contributing 2 the community, feel more than free 2 make another app... but do so with real reasons as 2 why you deserve clan.

closed due 2 request.

Maynard - The WCS Guy