Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Dayz Destiny Vs The No

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Tried playing that game again for a second time and I just got bored. Set up a basecamp, duped a bunch of shit, then found out the server we were playing on was shutting down in 2 days.

Also, there are a lot of cheaters. Pisses me off.

I'll wait until Rocket comes out with his standalone game.
    BUTTT DUDDEEEEEEE

There is nothing more hilarious then being turned into a rabbit shooting an M249 out of your mouth in a giant arena of thunder, watching Urals and pigs fall from the sky, with a player next to you playing the indiana jones theme song! Some of the best hacks ever!

OH and you cant forget about the dogs that poop rainbow smoke for extra speed!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zplgCGs2o8
    Personal reform

2. Default

I wish I could be bored of this game... but my PC was fucked when I checked it out... mikey saw how fucked my shit was first hand lol...

I reformatted and honestly think Id have no troubles now running it... but with GW2 around the corner, why bother... I think War Z will be the dominate game without any doubt as it's not just a mod, it's a game built from the ground up regarding zombie survival... that and the map is like twice the size of Day Z's and a dozen other unique things that DayZ doesn't have which really make it far more appealing and give it that feel of a MMORPG, instead of just a zombie/arma MOD

---------- Post added at 03:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 AM ----------

nvm.... installing arma.... need something 2 do till GW2 comes out lol... maybe without my horrific lag issues(once again, mikey can attest 2 this), I can actually enjoy the game.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

What are your system specs? It doesn't take a beefy computer to run that game. I mean if you can run BF3 you can run that shitty engine.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

4. Default

Sins we are hosting a private hive DB on a totally different map then what they are using, it may be smaller but its a lot funner map then the rest!

Add me on steam and I'll try and help you get it set up if you want

Map Dayz Lingor

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    What are your system specs? It doesn't take a beefy computer to run that game. I mean if you can run BF3 you can run that shitty engine.
    I have a

AMD 7750 Dual core and a Gforce9800GT and 4 gigs of ram

I can't run BF3.

I used 2 play arma all the time, and never had any issues until I went and tried playing it again like a year later when day z came out. ill try this evening, hopefully the reformat fixed whatever was fucked from before.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

there we go. the reformat fixed the issue. game runs flawlessly again =)

rezel, hit me up when you're on steam next so I can play with ya.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    That was fucking hillarious - thanks for sharing that
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

9. Default

Lol... shitty deal.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post

Lol... shitty deal.
    LOL wow. Sucks for them. Hopefully they don't get a huge sentence..however, that is kind of dumb on their part.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.