Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: inthebutt app

Quote Originally Posted by Erdenay View Post
    Maynard, I think you're getting trolled right now.
    Hey, cyber fan boy. It is the other way around.
    Personal reform

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    Hey, cyber fan boy. It is the other way around.
    I'm sorry, but I didn't quite get what you write since I was staring at those boobies. Come again?
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

3. Default

Aw you guys are so sweet thanks for all the support I have gotten on this app

On another note, Rage it must be good to reward yourself with a tractor. Welfare certainly won't pay for that
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    Aw you guys are so sweet thanks for all the support I have gotten on this app

On another note, Rage it must be good to reward yourself with a tractor. Welfare certainly won't pay for that

No no its the its the individuals on welfare getting a tractor.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.