Page 10 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: WCS Previous Scrim Comments.

1. Default

for the record, it might be nice if a replacement was there for me. turns out, my family might be going down to baltimore this weekend to celebrate easter with my grandmother. big deal cause she's been fighting cancer for the past many months. i'll try to let anex/this thread know when i can confirm if i'll be available or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

please let us know a s a p so your team has some time 2 discuss things and plan how they wana go about the scrim before it actually happens. I believe zim is next in line if you cant make it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    please let us know a s a p so your team has some time 2 discuss things and plan how they wana go about the scrim before it actually happens. I believe zim is next in line if you cant make it.
    Good advice in regards to teams getting together before match to practice and stuff!
    Personal reform

4. Default

well I hope you guys figured out talking before the scrim would be a good idea on your own Lol.... silly peoples.

decide whose best at what races, what races you wana play, how well they will mesh with other races, what races the will be vulnerable against etc.

I'm really excited 2 see this scrim go down.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Hey maynard, are we allowed to us IBIS vent to pub/scrim practice before the scrim? I believe something like this was mentioned that for the scrim we might be able to use vent? I also think there should be a deadline if some1 has to drop out, to give enough time for the replacement to know his team and part of their strat.

6. Default

you can use the ibis vent anytime you wish.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    well I hope you guys figured out talking before the scrim would be a good idea on your own Lol.... silly peoples.

decide whose best at what races, what races you wana play, how well they will mesh with other races, what races the will be vulnerable against etc.

I'm really excited 2 see this scrim go down.
    well i have already had a chat with rosie about possible combinations...
    steamr is never fucking on, and i cant seem to get in contact with mikey when we're all online...
    and our last player's being constantly changed >_< ///
    but yeah, discussions have been going on for a while now, im even chit chatting with brett and try to squeeze some info about his team ... i probably shouldnt have announced my evil plans :P
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    steamr is never fucking on, and i cant seem to get in contact with mikey when we're all online...
    but yeah, discussions have been going on for a while now, im even chit chatting with brett and try to squeeze some info about his team ... i probably shouldnt have announced my evil plans :P
    now my teammates are gonna be thinking i'm giving secrets away you dick.

dont worry guys, i'm not telling him about our chameleon spamming dice rolling extravaganza.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    my comp is always on, steam is always on, i havnt gotten a PM from you at all regarding tactics =/
    anyways, i know now threw insider trading that TEAM 1 is working together in devising a plan, i will be summoning team 2 into a steam chat to discuss our future plan of action!
    Personal reform

10. Default

aight. we'll all meet up tonight or something on steam ?
    thats also a message for sin , steamr and rosie, if they read this. if not we can meet any day before, we should also probably join a wcs game with us on same team and assess choke points. i already have a list of race per map scenarios that im gonna play, hoping it is compatible with the teams'[ strategy
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...