Page 50 of 60 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast

Thread: WCS Previous Scrim Comments.

1. Default

Maybe recruit for like a player draft, but I think if you recruit directly to your team things aren't gonna turn out great cause the people who would activly recruit people and the best players are necessarily the same.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    You should have spoken up, you didn't. I brought paper in so we could get the damn thing going, if you figured he would unbalance the teams 2 much, you could have simply said something and I would have looked for someone else 2 bring in.... given we were like 15 minutes behind, I Just wanted 2 get the damn thing going for you guys. You guys also proved you could stand your own, in a scrim there should never be a point where "lack of trying" happens.
    I did spoke up in the thread when teams first came out. I also did spoke out in dust2 when Paper came in. No one listened. 5v4 would've been unfair, but with teams already skewed, that was the end of it. Finally, I tried until it was possible when most of people have given up I.E. mid dust. And to be completely fair, I can't really blame people as teams were not balanced... To be mild.

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    let's set up another, team captains this time, announce them in advance and have them select teams later. this way captains can get into it and go into the server and try to recruit people, scout people out...wcs' population has been dying, need something to kick it up.
    Possible to rig teams. Once people have signed up, then we should have captains discreetly select their co-captains and their teams. So no one would feel left out or bad. Fair and without hard feelings.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

3. Default

I personally think before the next scrim, you guys should line all the participants up and have the team captains pick one at a time, like dodgeball. Then we can all sit around together and laugh at the kid who gets picked last. Kind of like how they laughed at me in gym when we played dodgeball...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jwtemp View Post
    I personally think before the next scrim, you guys should line all the participants up and have the team captains pick one at a time, like dodgeball. Then we can all sit around together and laugh at the kid who gets picked last. Kind of like how they laughed at me in gym when we played dodgeball...

No not again I don't want to be picked last

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    Don't worry I'll be that guy

Quote Originally Posted by Locust View Post
    Don't worry I'll be that guy
    No you won't. I'd pick you over Masskid, just so he's that guy.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    no fuck u thats my job!
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

There's also another idea:

We could make a league of sorts if enough people would be interested. We'd get 4 managers (or so) who would not play but rather choose captains and buy their team with contracts (they could play if there would be a lack off players) and each season rosters get reset so people can again bid for players. I can make a more thorough explanation, but we'd need some interest here.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Erdenay View Post
    There's also another idea:

We could make a league of sorts if enough people would be interested. We'd get 4 managers (or so) who would not play but rather choose captains and buy their team with contracts (they could play if there would be a lack off players) and each season rosters get reset so people can again bid for players. I can make a more thorough explanation, but we'd need some interest here.
    what you gonna coach the team too? do we get sponsored? also if you pick me i need a blanket and a warm cup of milk

10. Default

"I'm sorry cyber, we traded you to HellsGamers for future considerations"
    I hit Brett right in the feels.