Page 58 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 LastLast

Thread: WCS Previous Scrim Comments.

1. Default

Sano plays relatively frequently and Tomato pops in once in a while. Its mostly a new crew at night, volt, jesus, pass, mijanul, etc. but its steady.

h8rs gonna h8

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by i2o4 View Post
    Maybe it would help if I bought a new acct and started playing WCS again.
    Also, wouldn't need a new account if you didnt hack on the first one......
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

I'm busy. When I take the time to play things, it ain't long till I go away again. Because I'm busy. IRL.

It's not my fault that the WCS server developed a serious syndrome called a "meta". It's not a bad thing, but people flock to the "now" or they leave because the "now" is full of flailing our keyboards at one another to see who wins.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Pretty much what Wolf said. The current "meta" is just not really fun to play anymore, so there's really no reason to come and play. I still play CSS every now and again, but honestly, it just got boring at this point. Granted, should a scrim ever be organized, I most likely would be interested and would still come back to play that.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    the fact that ronnie always stacks T and only plays : human, molecule, vaga, spidey, and jack. i have yet to see him play any other race.
    That has been going on for years. All you can do is try to best him. Frequent class changes, and crap. He isn't obligated to play down to his competition. If he is whoring Vaga when someone could be leveling it is the only issue I can see.

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    i personally havent played in 3 weeks because of a couple people that piss me off due to my inability to prove that they hack, to the point of me deciding to quit instead of abusing them...
    I still do not have anything worth running a game on, but I can still run wireframe if you want to PM me the names. I haven"t played in years since my PC cooked.

I'm itchy to get back in. I think I am going to build a rig this year. While I can't play, I can help the community.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

5. Default

I haven't played in forever either. Personally it just stopped being fun for me if there were no people who were actually my friends. Recently I've been playing a new server that's actually gotten my interest. If any of you guys wanna give surfing a try I got a real good server for you to try

I remember when I made friends on the WCS server... They told me I'm stacking teams when I play vagalion and deserve to get shot at; or lynched with a lace...

I don't see where I went wrong...

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    I remember when I made friends on the WCS server... They told me I'm stacking teams when I play vagalion and deserve to get shot at; or lynched with a lace...

Vagalion attacks are really just highspeed hugs
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post

you have no friends....

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    you have no friends....
    You figured that out pretty quickly...you must speak from experience

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

10. Default

A scrim wouldn't be organized until some things get fixed in wcs. Once they are, we'll look at doing another scrim but it won't be for awhile.