Thread: ||-NtN-|| Nicknik 07-20-12 23:23

1. Default ||-NtN-|| Nicknik 07-20-12 23:23

Name in Game: ||-NtN-|| Nicknik
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:43708931
    Who banned you: Chef C Green
    When: 07-20-12 23:23
    Where: WCS Mod server
    Why banned: Wallhack aparently.
    Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...k&advType=name (not sure if this is what you mean)

Other/Reason to unban: Ok so here is what happened from my point of view. I got up to go help my dad carry my nephews crib into his bedroom because my nephew was staying the night. I was afk for maybe 3 or 4 minutes and I come back and right when I get my laptop on my lap it says I have been banned. I have no idea why he thought I was wallhacking when I was afk. Please fix this. I really love the WCS Mod server and would enjoy to play on it again.
    Last edited by nicknikk; 07-20-2012 at 10:42 PM.

East Coast (and that's all I'm tellin' xD)

Writing up your thread at the moment.

Reason for ban was not because you went afk, it was for your hax while you were playing (both this map and the one before). It will be assessed by Clan.

Will upload link to your ban shortly.

EDIT: Link HERE
    Last edited by Chef C Green; 07-20-2012 at 11:03 PM.
    Artist's Representation - "Finding life on the go board"

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by chef c green View Post
    it will be assessed by clan.
    ula*******

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

You will not be unbanned due to bypassing the original failed ban. If you would have been patient, you would have been unbanned. Closed.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones