1. Default Future use

This trail looks awsome
    Code:
    new colorArray[4];
                colorArray[0]=255;
                colorArray[1]=0;
                colorArray[2]=0;
                colorArray[3]=255;
                TE_SetupBeamFollow(entity, NadeSprite,    0, 1.0, 10.0, 10.0, 5, colorArray);
                TE_SendToAll();
                colorArray[1]=255;
                colorArray[2]=255;
                TE_SetupBeamFollow(entity, NadeSprite,    0, 1.0, 5.0, 5.0, 5, colorArray);
                TE_SendToAll();
    Code:
    NadeSprite = PrecacheModel("materials/sprites/crystal_beam1.vmt");

2. Default

Oh I no longer remember what this looks like but I know what it might be perfect for.

3. Default

Zero, you are thinking about tossing this onto Equivalent Exchange, huh? If it proves too powerful on live, it might be more interesting to link the trail from the player who's shot is getting the leach, chain it to the alchemist, then chaining it to everyone that gets health from it rather then simply reducing the proc rate. I think that would be a cool mechanic and an interesting trade off for the ability.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

4. Default

Remember that the effect for it is not done yet. There is some very complex effects planned for this race. However, in order to speed up development I may be releasing it with good effects and then going back and improving them later. For example it would be nice if the iron effect faded in and out but that requires making the actual vtf animated.

The other issue is that I am not able to view the source materials folder.