Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Sooo... who do you think is the perfect woman?

1. Default

Sorry, Tried but can't. Internet won't let me. Ya'll will just have to wait and see.

Anyway, back to topic

What makes the perfect person, perfect?

2. Default

Hey bertha do you play on IBIS? If not, why the fuck are you here? Is it because you want to flaunt what you got? I hope not because you won't be treated kindly. If so leave. It's pointless otherwise.

I'm assuming you are new to the internet. Just because I want to give you the benefit of the doubt. But claiming to be bisexual and sexy on an internet forum pretty much screams look at me, pay attention, I'm a woman who likes both men and woman threesome? If you plan on sticking around which you shouldn't cause you don't play here, then maybe stop attracting attention to your self just because you are a "bisexual woman who may or may not be sexy."
    Last edited by Carmichal; 08-01-2012 at 04:33 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carmichal View Post
    i'm bisexual...look at me, pay attention, I'm a woman who likes both men and woman threesome."
    Woman, u're reading my mind. But i personally think that, if a girl wants to parade herself (not saying u are bertha, just following charmichal's logic here) , then i dnt rly care. I'd enjoy the show, but know that this person is not going far. Lets look at owns and michele (charmichal), they're female gamers ( yes, with titties-.-), and they fucking own half the people here, without flauntering. Which shows gd outlook for them, and gor my respect for kicking my ass.In other words, its not gd for girls to try to get attention, it never ended well to all of them... But hey, i dnt care, still waiting on those pictures of ur threesomes or mix to back up ur bisexuality, or didnt happen
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

Yeaaaaah, i never like it when women come onto the internet and flaunt their shit just because they can. I mean, are you playing a game to play a game or are you playing to show your ass to males and get attention for it? Of course men are going to like the show and give you attention but it doesn't mean that you should do it...have some respect for yourself, even though this is the "internet". I was young and naive once, too..and you learn what to do and what not to do to be taken seriously..I have, and I stand by it.

If you don't care about respect, then , by all means..go ahead and flaunt all of your "sexy" features. I'll sit back and watch as you end up as another one of those.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

5. Default

She doesn't even play on our servers!

6. Default

Can we pretend she was a bot?? Come on, lets use our imagination But seriously now, lets not go tooo hard-on on that girl, she's just trying to have a fun conversation. btw welcome betha, chose a server and join the fun, i recommend ZOMBIE MOD, all the best and cool people play there. The server would love new people people, u'd fit right in

Edit: fucking duplicates and typos^

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    i recommend ZOMBIE MOD, all the best and cool people play there. The server would love new people people, u'd fit right in
    I lol'd

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

I am sorry to offended you all by adding comments to your forum. No I am not here just to "flaunt," the sexy comment was a joke, not ment in seriousness. And though it is true I do not curently play on your servers it is due to my poor internet here. I will be playing once I get back to college and the reasonable wifi it has.

I'm just gonna back outta this discussion now...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I lol'd
    Thought u would

Betha in all seriousness tho, some ppl like trolling but there's always truth to trolling. So welcome to the forums , get in game damnit, and as it was said in mulan, "we're gonna make a man out of you!".

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Thought u would

Betha in all seriousness tho, some ppl like trolling but there's always truth to trolling. So welcome to the forums , get in game damnit, and as it was said in mulan, "we're gonna make a man out of you!".
    I wasn't trolling I was being honest.