Thread: Basedgod #cooking #swag # yolo 8/13/12 ~12:00 am

1. Default Basedgod #cooking #swag # yolo 8/13/12 ~12:00 am

Name in Game: BASEDGOD #COOKING #SWAG #YOLO (Also gone by Improvise and many band names i.e Pmtoday, Meet Me In St. Louis, and mewithoutYou)
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:49809458
    Who banned you: brett friggin favre
    When: About 12:00 AM of 8/13/12
    Where: IBIS Pub # 1 IBISGaming.com | Fast DL | PsychoStats
    Why banned: According to the ban reason, I was banned for being in a group entitled "going big".
    Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...dvType=steamid

Other/Reason to unban: I've played in this server for a while, had good and bad scores. I haven't cheated, don't cheat, and will never cheat in my CS:S casual career in contrast to the assumption based upon the group I was in.
    My friends list only has a member or two of the group, because he's a friend. I didn't know going big was a hacking group or anything, he invited me and I joined because we've been friends for a while.
    I've been playing IBIS pub for I'd say a month now. It's the only good eastern server I play and I honestly freaked out when I got banned on Skype l0l.

Groups I usually rep would be the IBIS Regular and YIGAS groups. I have a lot of groups I'm in, but it's mainly because they are servers I've played on or friends invited me.

2. Default

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...531#post142531

there's your thread, you can monitor what's going on there. i have word from the tippy-top to ban on sight so that's what i did. even if what you say is true, having friends in a group which openly supports hacking is...not good news.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

3. Default

wait... what? when was it ever said 2 ban these people on site? I know a request was brought up regarding these fucking losers, but I don't recall zero ever claiming we will ban any 1 from there on site.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    wait... what? when was it ever said 2 ban these people on site? I know a request was brought up regarding these fucking losers, but I don't recall zero ever claiming we will ban any 1 from there on site.
    it was in a pm from zero, which was deleted when my inbox was full. you can ask him though, he should remember. i should've made a thread about it

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

5. Default

Hang tight Improvise, being looked into.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    it was in a pm from zero, which was deleted when my inbox was full. you can ask him though, he should remember. i should've made a thread about it
    haha brett lucky you i actually have this conversation saved for my personal documentation,
    i just cut out the useless background parts of the entire conversation to make it nice and need, and posted zero's confirmation and thumbs up.

here u go maynard.
    going big.PNG
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

unban denied.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...616#post142616

Tell your going big dick-fest jerk-circle that if we see any of them here (and we WILL know if they came), they are banned on sight.

Enjoy.
    /closed.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

unbanned...

zero never said 2 ban them on sight...

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    I remember him asking about this group and I said I would look into it but I do not remember making any decision. I searched my pms and could not find anything other than saying I would look into it. If he has a message from me he can direct me to so I can find it I would be happy to read it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

we don't perma ban anyone for being part of a steam community group.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Yes the confusion here is that the way group bans are enforced is based on the tag used in the server. IF we were just going to ban anyone that joined the group I could do that automatically.

Just like for mygot we ban when we see people with the lag on regardless of if they are in mygot or not. However b/c this group is not as big as mygot we can not just ban anyone that has the tag b/c that could be a player name. Therefor for this group it is people in the group and using the tag. They are considered active participants.