Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: JP Saimoe Thread

1. Default

No but when I saw their performance early on it went on my watch list.

2. Default

Saki Episode of Side A, a spring 2012 anime, still at it with unbelievable force! The domination continues: with 6 girls in the Top 8, this anime has made history in the JP Saimoe contest

The two other competitors that remain are perhaps the most renown of the Rie Kugimiya characters: Shana and Louise. These long time veteran competitors, having seen diminishing popularity year after year, will likely be seeing their final contest ever in a couple of days, with practically no hope in sight of moving onto the final rounds.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

3. Default

It is an S2 what was the performance for the first season?

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

WHat is crazy is that s1 has BDs but no one made subs for them... there is only decent subs for the HDTV. I think a lot of us viewers never saw it b/c they do not know anything about mahjong.

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Ok now I know why I never saw the s2 or heard about it. There is no subs except for web rips done by horrible subs. This makes it virtually impossible to watch it unless a decent sub release comes out.

4. Default

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

Basically fans of that seires got into most of the votes early on and then everyone else stopped voting. This resulted in the lowest finals turnout ever. The results for this year have shown that there is currently major problems with the saimoe that hopefully will be addressed or 2013 may be the last year.

5. Default

Moe is serious business!

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews