Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: CS:GO Server Info

1. Default

first rounds of cs:go on the ibis server was sweeeeeet! it has improved a lot since the beta i played, i'm rather pleased with it. love the sniping, seems much less noob friendly...right maynard?

<3

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    first rounds of cs:go on the ibis server was sweeeeeet! it has improved a lot since the beta i played, i'm rather pleased with it. love the sniping, seems much less noob friendly...right maynard?

<3
    I enjoyed playing. I'm watching the server consistently waiting for it to be up again. I never really looked much into GO, but I must say..it's very different in some ways, but very similar too...it's a nice balance.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

3. Default

Tried joining and it said "You don't have this 3rd party mod installed"?

EDIT:
    Can't launch game from "severs" window without the game running. I had to open CSGO and click "join game" under Owns who was already playing.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cortez View Post
    Tried joining and it said "You don't have this 3rd party mod installed"?

EDIT:
    Can't launch game from "severs" window without the game running. I had to open CSGO and click "join game" under Owns who was already playing.
    Yeah, same thing with me. I added server to favs. Also, my headphones took a shit while playing..

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

5. Default

Great server! enjoying it a lot. IMO CSGO is easier than CSS, but that's just an opinion.
    Also, I asked a few others, but my chat window is so small that I cannot read it most of the time. Anyone know a fix for this? I checked all the options without any luck...

EDIT: Is there a console command for the size of chat window?
    Last edited by Cortez; 08-21-2012 at 06:14 PM.

6. Default

fuck you FARVE!

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Stoked to have a GO server to play on now... everyone I always try for is full. Good to see the old IBIS crew again.

8. Default

Zero made the server 128 tick! NIIIIIIIICE! I love it.

Make sure you guys set your rates/rate and interp correctly so you can appreciate it more.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

9. Default

Do they allow console access yet? I couldn't enable it in BETA...

10. Default

yes... yes they do.

Maynard - The WCS Guy