Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: D.4.R.K. Yushun 09-01-12 02:49

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yushun View Post
    he started it
    lol... he can start whatever shit he wants

here is a mental image to remember, of our hierarchy:

hackers < suspected hackers (you) < noobs < regulars < pros < admins < upper admins (me) < Clan, Gods of the forums (maynard) < Owner himself (Zer0)

now you see where you fucked up ?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

if you're going 2 make asinine comments, don't be surprised when people call you out on them.
    Last edited by maynard; 09-01-2012 at 04:55 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

I'm trying to help you here, post your damn demo of blue arena if you have it.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

4. Default

I have inserted blue area.
    I noticed at one point in this vid Cyber calling me an hacker. (but that's I think that's because of a lucky kill streak, and notice how I cant even get off m249 for 4 rounds.)

The map I was banned at, was the first vid I gave, so I think admins should have demo-ed me, I wanted to see what they were talking about.

5. Default

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...43002-01-09-12

demos posted from cyber are there if you want to watch.

also neither of the demos you posted are blue arena

Fire, walk with me.

6. Default

Oh, I'm disappointed. I been banned because when I shoot I snap into place? It's not hacks, I just swing my gun to head height. If you wanted to called me out on that you should have demo-ed me on Deagle, There's so many corners, I swing my corsairs to every corner. I can see why it looks like hacks, but it you play scoutsknivies, you'll get used to it.

7. Default

one more time yushun. it would make our lives a whole lot easier if you posted a demo you recorded of yourself on blue arena. neither of the demos posted are from that map, and that's the main one being used on the ban thread.

Fire, walk with me.

8. Default

Sorry, Ok this one should be Blue area.

9. Default

actually that doesn't help your case at all, that looks more like hacks than anything else...good lord what is with recording a demo of yourself? lol

regardless it just looks like messed up rates/lag, which is consistent with what i thought from cyber's demos. steamer and i have voted to unban, sooo....

unbanned, closed.

Fire, walk with me.