• i just bought it for 10 bucks , thanks cyber

1 14.29%
  • blah i dont want those games anyway

1 14.29%
  • I already had the game

3 42.86%
  • Battlefield sucks.

2 28.57%

Thread: ANY battlefield game for only 10$ TODAY ONLY (anniversary promo)

1. Default ANY battlefield game for only 10$ TODAY ONLY (anniversary promo)

yo guys, if you didnt get that game yet, download it now ppl... its like 10 bucks ...
    i didnt want to spend 80+ dollars on that shit, but hey, im happy lol:P

http://store.origin.com/store?Action...day-deals-2011

and in case u guys are wondering if this is a bot or not, it isnt. It's me, cyber the mexican rager... Maynard is a canadian poutine slurper (taco senior?), and i do realize i have been MIA recently but im busy as fuck -.-
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

if you say battlefield sucks, consider this: i c4'd a jet the other day. there was a jet strafing my team, so i jumped off the building i was on, threw 2 hunks of c4 on the jet in midair, then blew it the fuck up. for about 20 seconds i felt like the biggest fucking badass on the planet and if you think that sucks, you can go to hell lol.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

3. Default

Battlefield is the shit i sniped a guy out of a helicopter at a far enough distance that the bullet dropped leading to passengers in the heli to die hahahaha quite funny to watch the pilot panic after a 50s hitting there soon to be flying tomb.