Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: your servers is corrupt

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Are u happy now sixheretic??? you made this picture re-surface again.
    Damn you and your spawn!
    lmao it's not only heretics fault, it's also steamers for remembering it.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

And you do realize that if you'd (actually) want to make the servers better, you would first ask yourself a question: Would I consider doing anything in a server that I own if some random person who come with incomprehensible language and no fucking proof whatsoever, and asked me to ban someone? IF you had any brain cells left, the answer would be no.

If you want to change something, have some evidence, proof and preferably an analysis/conclusion in a constructive post and not just some incoherent ramble about banning someone. All of the IBIS servers have this thing called SourceTV, which records EVERY map server at all times, so if you see someone abusing the system, get a demo and post it with an argument and people may just look into it.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

3. Default

Although the complaint wasn't properly filed (nowhere fucking close)... sadly, there was truth in it. And as illiterate as he is, he supplied the minimal effort and info so that someone else might be able to look into it... =__=

So much fucking time lost from looking through that single demo