Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: i just need to get this out [server admin rant]

1. Default

Servers are pretty dead except for like 2-4 hours a day.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

2. Default

Ofcourse they are, new stuff comes out people get bored, ibis stays the same. nothing ever changes. so people move on.

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

Oh I remember you your that guy who called me the biggest scum of the earth or something like that and then you kept on calling me some other stuff.
    Don't you think that what you did was just a but excessive. The funny part about this is that you made a THREAD about it wow you relay have some anger problems. Back then I did not know anything about the server anything about the map or anything about zombie mod and you know what you should call people like that NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS not the scum of the earth. Do you want to know something funny at one point you were a noob and so was everyone else.
    The moral of the story is do not judge noobs or do anything like what iceofworm did.
    If I relay pissed you off that much then I am sorry for what I did.

4. Default

.... Try to not post in threads long dead... this one has been for over a month.... doing so tends to annoy people...

Quote Originally Posted by thecat View Post
    Back then I did not know anything about the server anything about the map or anything about zombie mod and you know what you should call people like that NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS not the scum of the earth.
    Now that... that is some run-on. Don't forget that there are punctuation marks besides a period; although this sentence could use some more...

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thecat View Post
    Back then I did not know anything about the server anything about the map or anything about zombie mod
    Makes sense. What doesn't is that you opened your mouth about "abuse" when you yourself admit you knew nothing. Take your own advice, boy.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

6. Default

Lets summarize for those that missed this thread:

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Lets summarize for those that missed this thread:

I feel bad that I don't know these shows 100%... imma jump off topic for a second and try to guess these three shows!!

1. C^3. That one I knew, Fear ftw!
    2. Pretty sure it's Guilty Crown because of the art... Although Oma... whatever it was... Shuu looks a little different in my memory.. don't remember this scene/context at all. His expression tells me this is early in the season...
    3. Artwork is telling me that it's OniAi. The content of the subtitles makes me almost certain. Reminds me that I need to catch up on this show...

Edit: Oh! Checked the pic urls and I was right
    And in romaji, it was "Ouma".... close enough
    Last edited by Bane of Soldiers; 11-11-2012 at 08:09 PM.

8. Default

I like how it took over a month for the one guy to post on this, and in the processes resurected one of the more confusing things I've seen around (except for most things involving haxor)
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bane of Soldiers View Post
    I feel bad that I don't know these shows 100%... imma jump off topic for a second and try to guess these three shows!!

1. C^3. That one I knew, Fear ftw!
    2. Pretty sure it's Guilty Crown because of the art... Although Oma... whatever it was... Shuu looks a little different in my memory.. don't remember this scene/context at all. His expression tells me this is early in the season...
    3. Artwork is telling me that it's OniAi. The content of the subtitles makes me almost certain. Reminds me that I need to catch up on this show...

Edit: Oh! Checked the pic urls and I was right
    And in romaji, it was "Ouma".... close enough
    Also note how I also selected subs that are terrible.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Also note how I also selected subs that are terrible.
    Hahahaha, sadly, I just realized that. I felt something was off about the pictures when I first saw them... What probably ended up happening was that some sort of mental barrier against "retard" went up and protected me by filling in the gaps. Yeah, I don't find a lot of Hadena fansubs around. Good thing too, their standards tend to be lower than others...

--> insert random insult at taz's grammar and fansub preferences here? trolololol <3 <--
    Last edited by Bane of Soldiers; 11-12-2012 at 01:14 AM.