5 33.33%
  • Sunday

1 6.67%
  • Next Weekend

5 33.33%
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: WCS Ibis Scrimmage

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    depends how many people are interested. we will look over the next bit how many show interest. we could always do a admin/regular mixed game if need be.
    That's what I think would be the best.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

2. Default

Interest. I want Spasm though, need him to carry my failure.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

3. Default

Yeah don't know how many regs are gonna see this as most don't come to the forums on the reg like I do, and no masskid fuck off. We said balanced teams not everyone stack one side and laugh.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    Can I be on Spasm's team??
    i want brett and tom. Take whoever the fuck u want.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    i want brett and tom. Take whoever the fuck u want.
    yeah, but they don't want you lol.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

yeah, but they don't want you lol.
    us mexicans are lone riders.

U know, until we get that at taco tacos or taco bell. Jokes aside, i do have a concern about how teams are usually balanced, it's based on stats whereas it should be based on individual assesment based on compabitibity with their team and on their reputation and success rate in games.
    With opposite stats, someone might be a better laid-back late-game clutcher (tom comes to mind) and another is more of an early game agressive pressure gaming (old me).

Stats dnt mean shit in wcs, it depends on how they play. My kdr goes downhill sometimes if i was playing vaga and i get respawned with the fucking left hand glitch 3 times in a row.

Blah blah, all im asking is that this time u look beyond stats, and more about how members fit in teams based on their daily gameplay, and how they play with other members.

When u go into the server and see 2 players on 2 different teams, sometimes u prefer joining the guy with the lower kdr bcos u play well with them.

I'd face off against against aleko and wolf or masskid or ronnie anytime, but i'd hate going head to head with tom bcos he understands my gaming, and he has barely half their kdr lol...

And as for spasm? He used to scare the living fuck out of me in game, when i used to see his nametag, i couldnt focus on killin him bcos id be thinking about how i was gonna die lol. But even now, i'd rather go against spasm on the server (even if he still outmatches me, i'd keep rotating tactics strategically until i find something that works.) and spasm is a fun guy to bash heads in game with. Tom is just an asshole lol

Nway, im gonna go back to studying, bcos im rambling as usual.
    Last edited by CYBER; 10-14-2012 at 10:57 AM.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

you don't have the slightest clue on how I do it.. cause I check peoples stats doesn't mean it's the only factor. Ive never only looked at stats, now stop being a cry baby and be quiet, or ill make sure you're with people you don't wana be with.
    Last edited by maynard; 10-14-2012 at 12:09 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

you don't have the slightest clue on how I do it.. cause I do check peoples stats doesn't mean it's the only factor. Ive never only looked at stats, now stop being a cry baby and be quiet, or ill make sure you're with people you don't wana be with.
    He's already crying lol.
    Spasm <ibis>: i thought mexicans came to murrica not canada
    Spasm <ibis>: :O
    Cyber ibis.a: free dental and health plan ^
    Cyber ibis.a: sry mmurica, u got outbid
    Cyber ibis.a: senor.
    Spasm <ibis>: its not truly free
    Spasm <ibis>: someone pays for it
    Spasm <ibis>: rich ppl
    Cyber ibis.a: exactly
    Cyber ibis.a: canadians
    Cyber ibis.a: i just get the free stuff
    Spasm <ibis>: typical mexican

East Coast (and that's all I'm tellin' xD)

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Interest. I want Spasm though, need him to carry my failure.
    If that's your reasoning, I'd need Tom, Spasm, Aleko, etc. to even begin to offset my fail

But yeah, I'd be interested , if nothing more meat shield ftw! On a side note though, seeing as this will not be in the next week or two (most likely), put me in as a REG player. Cancelling admin-ship for a while again. TIME TO PRACTICE!
    Artist's Representation - "Finding life on the go board"

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chef C Green View Post
    If that's your reasoning, I'd need Tom, Spasm, Aleko, etc. to even begin to offset my fail

But yeah, I'd be interested , if nothing more meat shield ftw! On a side note though, seeing as this will not be in the next week or two (most likely), put me in as a REG player. Cancelling admin-ship for a while again. TIME TO PRACTICE!
    you can play like chi town did last time...lol

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.