Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 LastLast

Thread: Blade's Mafia Game of Randomness

isnt the game still activly playing? Why is everyone speaking right now o.o

- - - Updated - - -

never mind blade edited post. I went along with What simply because a lynch on cop would have been beneficial for me and sin. I did not expect a third party lyncher *shrugs*. I knew What was lying with his claim but obviously choose not to say anything about it as the only way i could have known he was lying was to be a killing role and i did not want that information known.

Sin was MIA and action turn ins were coming due so i made the N1 kill. I targeted Brett.

There was a tall tale giveaway during this game as well..... since when do me and what EVER agree on anything..
    Personal reform

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    I constantly told you guys pass was town -.-

Wtf cyber, how did you not call out what for that doctor claim. YOUR THE DOCTOR

because everyone was on my ass the entire time that when What did that, it was a roleswap scenareio to me.

and as a real doctor, you do NOT counter claim a doctor claim dayr 1 because it reveals to much information for mafia.
    Especially if What could be roleswapping for all i knew, hence teh "oh my the tables have TURNED" comment, so that i can refer back to it the next day if What did in fact end up alive that night.

he basically got me out of the gutter by claiming my own role and saying he protected me. if u guys just stopped going after pass, mafia would have went to kill him, i'd still be happy protecting pass at night, and none would be wiser when What turns up dead as a non-doctor by mafia hands...

and i said it, kill mikey, protect pass was the more beneficial option. but noooo

i'll admit, both brett/nem plans and mine got niggered by the one thing that can do that, the lyncher.

I also expected a jester in game at first, hence why i idndt wanna just go get What lynched when he clearly claimed smthn to put himself in spot lights, but i said it was safe that no jester or game-stopping lyncher is in play because he usually announces those.

but normally BLADE WOULD TELL US WHEN A DOUCHE ROLE CAN END THE GAME, BEFORE THE GAME....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    Sin was MIA and action turn ins were coming due so i made the N1 kill. I targeted Brett.

ps: remember all the hinting about brett being alive still day 1?

me.
    i got him out of the shithole because rule 101: brett either dies n1 unprotected or is GF.
    rip
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Cyber, the problem is, people always comment about Brett being alive day 1.

I knew What wasn't the doctor, but I figured he was pgo or some shit like that.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

4. Default

WWRRD

What Would Riff Raff Do?

All you need to do in order to play like a real boy.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

5. Default

Everyone should have switched to sin like I recommended.

Damn it Cyber, you should have said something about what's claim.

6. Default

I would have, but Nem was just too scummy, and Sin played too town comparitively (stuck up for the cop). He was a little scummy off the bat, but he stuck up for me when What was pushing on me. Following the cop would have worked too. Once Mikey or Sin died, you guys coulda claimed masons, Stars woulda gotten confirmed fruit, Cyber coulda counter claimed What, and all that woulda been left was the other mafia and Brett, and we would have had time to figure shit out. I don't know why you'd vote to lynch me, especially since I would have died that night anyway. In a rush to get cop on your side I guess.

Next game please.

- - - Updated - - -

Nemesis, why don't you run one? <3

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

7. Default

I'm gonna take a game off, since I started playing these again all I ever do is win. Gotta give someone else a chance to enjoy that glory while I'm up here on the HNL.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

8. Default

I could run a simple one but you guys would have to not play like cunts and have a day last two weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

9. Default

I was trying to get the day rolling faster and you asshats called me scummy for it.

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    I'm gonna take a game off, since I started playing these again all I ever do is win. Gotta give someone else a chance to enjoy that glory while I'm up here on the HNL.
    *cough* *cough*
    Who has a better win/lose ratio?
    Sit down, you need more practice >
    Personal reform