Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Left 4 Dead 2

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Then log onto my alt account and install L4D.
    Haha, this computer can't handle L4D.

D:

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

Exactly.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

you know this gameplay vid just made my mind up on left 4 dead 2, even in 6 months I wouldn't buy it during the iinevitable half off sale
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOInMHr5Uiw

I mean its just more of the same, all the new things they talked about justifiying the price of a full game look to be BS, I mean thats on expert mode and the new infected appear to be just as big pushovers as they were in the original (and vs is probably going to suck just as much as it does now) and the spitter goo doesnt last long enough to prevent camping.

I wonder if you can cancel your preorder and how many people are going to do just that after playing the demo (not saying I Preordered I'm just curious)

Atleast the spas 12 semi auto/ pump gun isnt the pussy weapon it is in half life 2 and doesnt fire two shots at the same time.
    Valve you idiots thats the magazine under the barrel, NOT A SECOND BARREL LIKE AN OVER AND UNDER AND FIRING BOTH BARRELS AT THE SAME TIME WILL BREAK THE GUN!

I mean next to forgetting the firing pins, to load the mags on the 1911 and the mags are modeled off of a single stack one instead of double stack which would be needed for a capcity of 15 in left 4 dead 1 thats the dumbest thing they've ever forgot..... almost but im getting off topic

(IE take a good look at whats missing from the episode 2 car, ill give you a few hints it powers the car, transfers the power from the engine to the driveterain that spins the rear wheels, powers the spark plugs....)

and besides you could just replicate those crecendo events in the original with a little bit of inventive modding

on a completely different topic, james you mentioned that borderlands sucks, did you buy it as well?

well the endings not really that good either, all that build up and this happens (spoiler warning, this is a vid of the end of the game) I mean really WTF were they thinking?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACGaWYYlHa8

basically what Im going to do when left 4 dead 2 is watch it on dsps channel and thats it, I get the feeling this is going to become valves new annual resident evil series and thats what they had in mind from the get go
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

4. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

5. Default

always the as and must have the last word even when trying to make a point yed.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

6. Default

Did you mean to post that in this thread?

<---- Not Yed. Just thought I'd share a hilarious video with everyone.

7. Default

I didn't buy borderlands, though I've played it for a bit. It really isn't worth 60 dollars.. Now Ratchet and Clank: Crack In Time.. That's a great game.. I'm gonna be addicted to that for the next month or so.

Anyhow, about L4D2.. Glad I didn't preorder it.. I think I'll just wait until it comes down in price to get it.. By then Hobo, my cousin, and friend Chris would be able to play.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

just an update on my opinion of left 4 dead 2 for those interested.

To sum it up after playing the left 4 dead 2 demo if I hadn't bought the first one I would buy this one, but that being said I'm not going to at all.

However if I find darksydephil's playthrough on youtube fun I will buy it on the half off weekend. Which they'll inevitably have once the sales slope in a few months like they did with left 4 dead 1 and supposedly had a 300% boost in sales from.

This also fits in with my thoughts about this sequel to begin with.
    it should have been just a 25 dollar expansion pack not a full 50 dollar sequel, atleast not this soon I guess there partnership with EA has rubed off on them abit

his channel for those interested, check his even dates at the bottom to see when you should check in on it:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/darksydephil

and sonico they didnt forget the fucking firing pins on the handguns this time so I guess I wasnt the only one who noticed.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF6iKw2pvOE
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 11-05-2009 at 07:38 AM.

I played the demo yesterday , it was pretty good. Never played the first and it seemed mainly the homosexuals were all over it but Valve seems to have made the second much more hetero and enjoyable.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    I played the demo yesterday , it was pretty good. Never played the first and it seemed mainly the homosexuals were all over it but Valve seems to have made the second much more hetero and enjoyable.
    This.