PDA

View Full Version : Nav icons

ZERO
09-23-2008, 01:47 PM
So I have been doing more work on the next site and currently my next project is to make the nav icons. I do not want to have any flash in the new website so that it lodes better and works on everyone computer. As a result I got to do away with the old flash nav bar that I spent so much time making and that many of you have enjoyed. Attacked is a screenshot of my current beta page. Ignore most of the colors they are for me so that I can see how my content boxes are working. You will also see a simple icon that I made on the second screen.

Let me know what your ideas are for nave isocns or post some blanks up if you have some cool designes! :wtg:

The.Beast.13.
09-23-2008, 02:16 PM
:wtg:

looks pretty nice and very functional....is this head banner is the one you ll use??? i thought iwas going to be the darker one..dark grey shades???

Cool brushes!! ;)

Peace

ZERO
09-23-2008, 02:36 PM
No I liked that one the best especially because I want to make the ak m4 and knife in that arrangement our symbol. Until now ibis has never had a good symbol and I really like the color of that one. Notice how it blends with light colors better. I want to have a light not a dark website. I plan on putting a lot of content on this one and a lighter background is easier on the eye.

Also I do not want to new website to look like the forums. I want the designs to clash like day and night.

deprodigy
09-23-2008, 06:04 PM
nice. you know why I prefer the lighter websites over the dark! they blend in easier.

whytboiz33
09-24-2008, 10:04 PM
i think the logo(the 2 crossing rifles) shoudl be less transparent but still blend with the background texture. the knife should have the same transparancy as it does now because its already more vibrant.

Rapedollar$
09-25-2008, 02:01 AM
looks pretty damn good zero

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-25-2008, 04:06 PM
I like it, its not the usual dark and gloomy colors.

whytboiz33
09-25-2008, 04:46 PM
I like it, its not the usual dark and gloomy colors.

some ones conservative. lol jk

the style we have now is legit. looks like pro gaming forum. but the new and improved 1 is gonna look like a leet gaming forums...

gay?

deprodigy
09-25-2008, 06:23 PM
not gay but I thought our forums were to remain the same? unless there will ne another kind of forum on the website?

ZERO
09-25-2008, 09:12 PM
Only the website is going to change, the colors of the new site are going to be lite and opposed to the dark forums. I want them to be different so that together they will be whole.

ZERO
10-03-2008, 03:28 PM
So any ideas, maybe I will just use the old ones if I can not come up with something better...

+Project.S+
10-05-2008, 05:43 PM
What colors you thinkin of using for them?

ZERO
10-06-2008, 02:36 PM
No idea but you can see the colors that the website is going to be using in the pic.