Just want to say good luck to everyone on the east coast of the U.S who will be facing hurricane sandy. i know my ass is gonna get hard.. and i JUST bought a house near annapolis, maryland (near the water)... fml.
anywho, anyone in the community that will be affected, good luck, stay safe in the storm that is coming up!
key things to stock up on:
1. make sure you have a full tank of gas in your car.
2. if you do not have a purify water filter, stock up on water. (or beer.. but water is essential)
3. plenty of food (note: you will prob lose power, so dont buy food that you need to microwave), bread, milk, lunch meat.
4. flashlights, lanterns, batteries, anything source to give you light.
5. possibly cellphone batter charger for cars..
6. wash your clothes earlier so you are not wearing dirty ass clothes all week.
i'm prob missing a lot, but key things i'm hearing on the tele.
I might be hyping this storm up, but from the looks/sounds of it, it might be bad. so GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!