Thread: Chewbaka banned?

Default Chewbaka banned?

Why was I banned I was slayed first because I was first one in the room and I didn't make the cade how admin who followed me wanted whatever I got slayed but then when he was in different room I was killed thru a window I then proceded to kill the people in my room someone voted to ban me and I said u cant ban me for killing you and then "Uncle" banned me no warning no reason just banned me I would like to get unbanned as that is my favorite and actually only server I play

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CHEWBAKA View Post
    Why was I banned I was slayed first because I was first one in the room and I didn't make the cade how admin who followed me wanted whatever I got slayed but then when he was in different room I was killed thru a window I then proceded to kill the people in my room someone voted to ban me and I said u cant ban me for killing you and then "Uncle" banned me no warning no reason just banned me I would like to get unbanned as that is my favorite and actually only server I play
    You need to post in the unban me section (subforum under rules) and post a demo of the proof. ftp://208.43.70.234/ go to that link and find the map and download it. Upload it as an attachment to your post (make sure to read the format sticky). Do those things and youll get your answer.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

3. Default

By the time this is all done ur ban is already over.

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

4. Default

Again, at work and I had extra time on my hands... I checked it out for you to see if it was a justifiable ban and I will say the following...
    One, like owns said, put in proper thread next time. You are in the general zombie thread, not "unban me" thread.
    Two, it's a four hour ban, dish it out, and during that time, read the zombie rules if you do play here a lot like you say you do.

Three, I think you being banned for 4 hours was not a valid ban for what you did, at that time being. But watching the whole map clip, you did some shit that could have gotten you at least a 30 minute ban. Now, read my following comments, and don't do it again or you will be banned again.

- 17,000 you open the side room door, getting everyone killed.
    - 21,500 you had the audacity to say "do not open the door" yet at tick 26,000 you slowly crouch over and open the door and crouch back to your original spot so it seems like someone else did it. second time you fucked over your teammates.
    - 53,000 you were not cade owner, yet you went in cade room, shot away their bookshelf, and ran away.
    - 63,000 technically you did not break a cade because you had cade ownership, but your smart ass does not help to set up cade, and even makes its more difficult to make people set up the cade. (why would you shoot props opposite way of where the entrance is?). This slay is questionable because you did have cade ownership and can do whatever you need to do to stay alive.
    - 90,000 you and someone else set up a decent cade. you get SOOO close to the window, almost as if you wanted to get purposefully tagged to fuck over your teammate.

Then you get banned. You getting banned for tagging someone in your room is not really a ban offense (granted you did not "purposefully" get tagged), and the fact an admin did not physically see it, only based off what people were typing was kind of messed up. But if any other admins saw you constantly breaking rules like this... watch out next time pal.

Ok thank you for the help on the forum directions hopefully I wont need to know where to put an unban post again ANd Phil thanks for using your time to ease my anger on the situation I was fucking around yyes though my fucking around didn't warrant a fair ban or a ban at all. but I was not sure if this was a multiple day ban and I was teasing the zombie didn't know he could kill me fyi thanls you for the info next time I see you I will thank you again so thanks

CHEWBAKA

6. Default

also there are punctuation keys on your keyboard. they look like funny symbols. consider using those in future posts.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CHEWBAKA View Post
    Ok thank you for the help on the forum directions hopefully I wont need to know where to put an unban post again ANd Phil thanks for using your time to ease my anger on the situation I was fucking around yyes though my fucking around didn't warrant a fair ban or a ban at all. but I was not sure if this was a multiple day ban and I was teasing the zombie didn't know he could kill me fyi thanls you for the info next time I see you I will thank you again so thanks

CHEWBAKA
    You missed one. Next time you chose to remove all punctuation from your post, please make sure you don't do sloppy work.
    Ok, thanks.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

enough said.
    Attached Images