Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: This section is my life

1. Default This section is my life

Honestly... This section takes up about 90-95% of my forum viewing time. You all need to settle down and let the idiots run free for awhile. We haven't had a good aboose thread in quite awhile. The unban requests are often comic gold, but they are getting closed to quickly and therefore i request they stay open longer.

That means you maynard!
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

2. Default

I second the motion

3. Default

i've been getting several complaints of abuse, advised people to make threads...none have been made. don't blame us, stupid admins are still doing stupid stuff, but people are just too lazy to report it :/

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

4. Default

request denied.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

I was waiting for and admin abuse thread from omega, whom I banned after he threatened to sick Brett on me. Nothing came of It I was hoping to have some really good laughs at his expense.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    I was waiting for and admin abuse thread from omega, whom I banned after he threatened to sick Brett on me. Nothing came of It I was hoping to have some really good laughs at his expense.
    that was my reference, i told him i'm not jumping on anyone when i don't know what's going on. specifically told him several times to make a thread. i was disappointed.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    that was my reference, i told him i'm not jumping on anyone when i don't know what's going on. specifically told him several times to make a thread. i was disappointed.
    The way I banned him was great, I had put in ban for other reason, 5 min later I had forgot I had done that, typed something in chat and banned him. Would have banned him anyways but still. Ended up working well as a reason due to the circumstances. Quite the funny accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

8. Default

I try so hard to abuse my admin but nobody made ​​a thread about it D:
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  As soon as I saw you trying to find the button tommy
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  My eyes got wide and verbally said, "No...."
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  Kill the tommy!
    (ALL) Tommy <ibis.a>:  lol xD

9. Default

I think that after all these years and with the introduction of the ULAs order has finally arived in greater consentration then we ever thought possible lol.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I think that after all these years and with the introduction of the ULAs order has finally arived in greater consentration then we ever thought possible lol.
    i'll drink to that.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...