Thread: Several admins abusing

1. Default Several admins abusing

I've noticed a trend starting with some of the admins on the server coming on untagged and not following rules.When something is going to be done about it, there is nothing that can be done. is there something we can implement with the admins being untagged/abusing the lack of admin discipline in the server. Half the time i can't tell who in the hell it is because of constant name changes/new accounts. i"m aware of atleast 6 admins that have been doing this the last week or two. anything that can be done?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Empty View Post
    I've noticed a trend starting with some of the admins on the server coming on untagged and not following rules.When something is going to be done about it, there is nothing that can be done. is there something we can implement with the admins being untagged/abusing the lack of admin discipline in the server. Half the time i can't tell who in the hell it is because of constant name changes/new accounts. i"m aware of atleast 6 admins that have been doing this the last week or two. anything that can be done?
    you can follow the procedure, and write up incidents that happen with the proper format, providing a demo pulled from the FTP server(s). That is what yu can do.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

When they don't have a tag on, you treat them like any other regular player.
    If something needs to be done: i.e if they were abusing their admin un-tagged, or breaking the server rules as a regular, then could you please post a demo of that shit happening? We can't be psychic about this...

Another thing you might do is to pm a ULA or clan member via steam, and ask them to join the game incognito or to watch the current demo at a specific score, this will give us the proof needed to get in game and use our own admin to teach those fail admins a lesson (our ULA commands affect other admins).
    After we do this, we will take it from there and issue a warning to that player and submit a report to clan...

WE DO HAVE A PROCESS, but the process cannot go through if you guys don't do your own damn part in report.
    Just saying...
    Thanks.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

alright, ill pull demos and post properly when i see it again, just trying to get info at this point to see what can be done. thanks for the input.

---------- Post added at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

...demos link broken? how do i go about pulling a demo, then?

5. Default

...demos link broken? how do i go about pulling a demo, then?
    Would this apply?

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Firefox will not let you open the ftp link to wcs in the browser please use IE or another browser.
    Aso does not work in chrome. Only works in IE. With things like this and firefox dumping 64bit I am starting to wonder if IE is actually going to start to make a comeback. Really now how in the fuck will viewing a webpage on port 23 open my system up for attack, it wont...

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

6. Default

and.. touchdown..

7. Default

I see some potential here
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

8. Default

sm_who is your friend, and you can message me or any other ULA or clan if your having problems with untagged admins abusing and breaking the rules.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    sm_who is your friend, and you can message me or any other ULA or clan if your having problems with untagged admins abusing and breaking the rules.
    I always do when I join a server
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  As soon as I saw you trying to find the button tommy
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  My eyes got wide and verbally said, "No...."
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  Kill the tommy!
    (ALL) Tommy <ibis.a>:  lol xD

10. Default

if you have a complaint, take it 2 clan... this isn't the qq section.. it's the admin abuse section... which has a procedure that must be followed if you want something done.

closed.

Maynard - The WCS Guy