Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Aim bot and speed hack on zombie mod

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ...wassabi? i thought you left.
    i was about to say...
    At least wasabi made more sense than this idiot...
    ( i know, i know "BLASPHEMY!")...

Hacks are hacks kid. If you don't like how we handle shit, gtfo. Hacking is not excusable no matter what!
    And guess what! bhop Scripting is the same punishment too, oh noooooooooooooooooo! o.O
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Good lord you have to be the most idiotic asshole to come around since the bot posting the gimp pics. If you cheat GTFO, no second chances.

Anyway, this is gonna be closed damn quickly.

NO NO NO you re wrong "THE MOST STUPID IDIOT HERE IS RODRIGO" xD...
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  As soon as I saw you trying to find the button tommy
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  My eyes got wide and verbally said, "No...."
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  Kill the tommy!
    (ALL) Tommy <ibis.a>:  lol xD

So I am an idiot because I don't think aim bot and speed hack are the same thing.
    And no I do not want to cheat or condone hackers I just want proportional punishment.
    Last edited by thecat; 12-06-2012 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Typo at condom

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thecat View Post
    So I am an idiot because I don't think aim bot and speed hack are the same thing.
    you're an idiot because you want to differentiate between types of hacks when it comes to punishment. and because you think you can actually make anyone agree with your idiotic ideas.

why are you so concerned anyway? do you use aimbot? have a friend who does? why the fuck would you care how long aimbotters are banned?

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

5. Default

Other then brett pulling a strawman, Cat, thats a bad idea. the bans are for all servers, all hacks are treated equally here.
    Goint by your logic, since aim is worse then walls in wcs pub and GG, that aim should get a bigger punishment. Im sorry but we dont want either in our servers ever so we give both permas

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

6. Default

we perma for any hacks. period. it doesn't matter how much of an advantage you might gain. we've even banned someone for using player textures that made them easy to see and differentiate.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Eh... I thought taz, rambo and noisypuppet were bad...

At first I was almost sure that you were trolling... Now... I... Just... Don't know.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

8. Default

No, the punishment should not be changed.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Erdenay View Post
    Eh... I thought taz, rambo and noisypuppet were bad...

At first I was almost sure that you were trolling... Now... I... Just... Don't know.
    Nope, look at his other posts, hes clearly a full fledged dumbass.

And hes probably ugly too.

and fat.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thecat View Post
    And no I do not want to cheat or condom hackers I just want proportional punishment.

? How would we even begin to do such a thing anyways....