Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Aim bot and speed hack on zombie mod

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carmichal View Post
    ? How would we even begin to do such a thing anyways....
    condoming hackers is actually a wonderful idea. what better way to curb their population growth?

all previous remarks revoked, this man is a bloody genius.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    condoming hackers is actually a wonderful idea. what better way to curb their population growth?

all previous remarks revoked, this man is a bloody genius.
    Sorry to burst your bubble as Salt and Peppa once said, but he said he is NOT for condoming hackers, he clearly wants us to all get hax-aids.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Sorry to burst your bubble as Salt and Peppa once said, but he said he is NOT for condoming hackers, he clearly wants us to all get hax-aids.
    retraction statement retracted. moron he is.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thecat View Post
    So I am an idiot because I don't think aim bot and speed hack are the same thing.
    And no I do not want to cheat or condom hackers I just want proportional punishment.
    Condom hackers...lawl

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

I just want proportional punishment.
    That is all that I posted and when I did everyone went BATSHIT crazy what next is everyone going to jump of the Washington monument.

This should be common since.

6. Default

what next is everyone going to jump of the Washington monument.
    Please, you go first.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    just when i thought you couldn't post something any more retarded...

i don't even know how to respond to this. you propose that we, to some extent, CONDONE HACKERS? ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?

What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling incoherent post, were you close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    points for the reference.

That is all that I posted and when I did everyone went BATSHIT crazy what next is everyone going to jump of the Washington monument.

*sense

and we've given you our answer. we already give out punishments 'proportional' to the hacks. if they hack, they are banned. permenantly, and without mercy. that is an extremely fair and proportional system.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

I can see the point, there is a difference between manslaughter, random act of voilence, and premeditated murder (the last having the worst consequences, the first having the least consequence)
    The problem with that logic here, is you cant accedently hack (manslaughter) you cant randomly hack (lack of knowledge) to hack requires you to premeditate and make the choice, there for all hacks are treated equally here. Its all premeditated hacking.
    Your trying to create a parallel that does not exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    I can see the point, there is a difference between manslaughter, random act of voilence, and premeditated murder (the last having the worst consequences, the first having the least consequence)
    The problem with that logic here, is you cant accedently hack (manslaughter) you cant randomly hack (lack of knowledge) to hack requires you to premeditate and make the choice, there for all hacks are treated equally here. Its all premeditated hacking.
    Your trying to create a parallel that does not exist.
    Yeah Stars hit it right on the head. There is no way a premeditated occurence should EVER be overlooked. Bannable is bannable across the board.