Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Speccing to force auto-switch

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    if you see someone blatantly telling others 2 do this exploit... instantly temp ban them... nothing crazy length wise, just get your point across and make an example of them so they and others are aware that this kinda shit will not be tolerated.
    roger that. For other admins, if someone questions you about this rule, stop coming to me wondering what to do. Refer them to this post thread when they get punished.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

I haven't personally seen anyone do this but I will keep it in mind.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    roger that. For other admins, if someone questions you about this rule, stop coming to me wondering what to do. Refer them to this post thread when they get punished.
    to bad someone doesn't have there admin.....(all neaner neaner neaner style voice)

4. Default

lol it's funny, i swear i remember posting something exactly to this effect about a week ago in another thread but can't seem to find where that gosh darn post went to...

of course i support this wholeheartedly

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    lol it's funny, i swear i remember posting something exactly to this effect about a week ago in another thread but can't seem to find where that gosh darn post went to...of course i support this wholeheartedly
    i dnt know why i lolled at this.

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

Whoever makes temp bans on this needs to be making sure said user is not taking a smoke break, bathroom break or anything like that. Some people are gone for a min or so and really don't want to leave the server. It makes this rule a lot harder to enforce but I have seen scenarios where this occurs.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    Whoever makes temp bans on this needs to be making sure said user is not taking a smoke break, bathroom break or anything like that. Some people are gone for a min or so and really don't want to leave the server. It makes this rule a lot harder to enforce but I have seen scenarios where this occurs.
    its not hard to:
    1- hear someone tell others to do this.
    OR
    2- notice a few-too-many people going into spec in the same round when the other team is stacked (you hear bitching first...)
    And
    3- notice that The same people who went spec "Coincidentally" rejoin as soon as the autobalance kicks in... ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    3- notice that The same people who went spec "Coincidentally" rejoin as soon as the autobalance kicks in... ?
    I see this happening lots.

Also, can we sticky this thread? >_>
    Last edited by Squirrel; 12-31-2012 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by maynard
    squirrel - even though he's done more shit than any one 2 piss me off, I loves the guy (no homo)

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel View Post
    This happened with Vanilla Gorilla, last night, Spasm. -__-

Also, can we sticky this thread? >_>
    vanilla gorilla is a stoner and he tokes up all the time, it doesn't take but one or two rounds for the auto balance to kick in. besides Ts were not losing big time last night when it occurred. All I am saying is wrongly accusing and banning someone just because they went into spec is wrong.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    All I am saying is wrongly accusing and banning someone just because they went into spec is wrong.
    agreed

Maynard - The WCS Guy