Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: StarsMine Chirstmas Day

1. Default

We act like that because of how people state things. Looking at you maymay, and it's different once your in the Good ole boys club...getting in there is a different story.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    You people act like doing something here and there is super "time" consuming. Hell, I work 8-5+, weekends are mostly scheduled, and never have much "time" for anything. I still come around, pop in, play a game or two, and ban a guy or two... Be it no were near how I use too, it doesn't eat away all that much "time".
    People implies others then assassin, so i shall assume I was lumped in with people.

Never tried to imply that CSS and the ibis community was that time consuming, I just had other things going on for a while. This whole past week I had off I just did not have the tools (a mouse to play with). I shouldnt have left that @ school. But im back on campus and got on and played a bit. Havent lost to much of my skill this past month of not playing more then 40 min a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    We act like that because of how people state things. Looking at you maymay, and it's different once your in the Good ole boys club...getting in there is a different story.
    1- are u calling ownsie a boy?

2- ulas for example are not part of that 'bous club', and almost all of us are retardedly busy all the time... But we find a way to stay active on the forums (u do realize that u can post and comment while doig other chores. For example, im cooking now).

But as for playing on the server? Really? 1 hour a day, or 2 hours every 2 days are more than enough... It lets u stay in touch with the community...

I dare u to find someone like me, doing double majors (software engineering with specialization is video game design and web development, AND business management) doing 6 courses and his final year project and holding a part time job to pay for expenses...help my family... And i STILL try to find a way to stay active. I may go 3 days without playing bcos shit happens, but never a full day without being on forums)...

Im no bragging here. but seriously, im a disorganized person and can do that. u guys should be even better.

Ibis isnt really asking much..

But disappearig for a full month every other month? Yeahnoo lol
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

Steamer and cyber have it right. ULA duties are 90% demos, 4% server side, 3% answering questions about rules, and 3% correcting misinterpretations about rules. The majority of my days spent on IBIS are doing one, two, or three of those things and it usually takes no more than 20 minutes to complete. Occasionally we each have asked for a period of time off and the other ULAs will take up the slack, no questions asked.

Simply put, a busy schedule does not prevent you from fulfilling the duties of the ULA position. You have to make the decision on whether or not you want to fit the small amount of time performing those duties in your busy schedule. Be honest with yourself and be straight forward with ZERO and the rest of the clan. If you do not want to perform IBIS' chores then just say so or do not submit an application. Do not waste people's time.
    Last edited by SCRIBBLE; 03-11-2013 at 08:30 PM.

All this crying over "time." If it didnt take me 24 hours to download a posted demo, id be viewing and banning when appropriate, even in my current position.
    Personal reform

6. Default

Im temporally canceling admin until I get a job to pay for it.
    Shouldnt be longer then a month though I will no longer be eligible for ULA.

7. Default

Merry xmas fagsssssssssss

8. Default

I still know you have the skills required for this. Wish you were more active on ban threads.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

9. Default

agreed.
    if stars showed more activity and dedication to show he wont disappear down the road, he'd be getting my support as well

you do have the eye tho.
    gd luck, and merry christmas.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

10. Default

pssssh... Im pretty sure I dont meet the admin time req right now, so Im not even thinking about earning ula at the moment.
    Appreciate the thought though. Ill see what I can show you in the next 6 months after I fly back to SD where my desktop is.