Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Pub #1 Tonight

Quote Originally Posted by jwtemp View Post
    Alright, cool. I should be on around 8:30 then. Hopefully see you there!
    Since it's EST, I'll still be at work. I am quite sure I won't be there until 9:30 EST.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

Heading there now (should be here in 10 min)

EDIT: Empty. Played for 20 mins. Will come back a bit later.
    Last edited by Erdenay; 02-07-2013 at 10:02 PM.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

3. Default

Yup, I failed major hard. I logged on at 8:30 without checking the forums to see you couldn't make it until 9:30. :*(

We should plan something a week in advance. LOL

4. Angry

Guys! We need to schedule a pub date/time and get some activity going again. So many people in GG miss the good old days in the pub, well... why not relive those days. What about this Friday March 8th 2013, at 2300 EST? Who's in?

5. Default

Damn that's late son! But I think this could be a real blast. I'll probably be playing Friday so just let me know when the PUB action starts and I'll head over. I hadn't played traditional CS in forever until about a week ago. I forgot how much fun it can be (although it only took a couple of rounds to remember that it is slow paced, haha).

6. Default

Sounds good, I will am sure we will be both in GG Friday until we decide to move over to the Pub.

7. Default

I'll probably be seriously drunk by 2300 and will be itching to bang my old lady or she'll be itching to bang me.

How about earlier - say 2100 or 2130?

Someone send me an invite because I'll probably be playing GG. I'll try to remember to join the pub and change it to a decent map.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ricochet View Post
    I'll probably be seriously drunk by 2300 and will be itching to bang my old lady or she'll be itching to bang me.
    You and you mom have a weird relationship dude -.-
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

PUB Right now!

Well that was fun, we had a high of 8 v 8 going on for a few maps. Must try it again another time.
    Last edited by Cheese; 03-08-2013 at 11:01 PM.

10. Default

Sorry to be absent. I honestly thought I'd be online last night but ended up calling it early. Glad you guys got a good game going though! Next time hopefully I can join in.