Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Complete Guide to WCS or How Not To Be A Noob! v0.6

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    you would speak like a dothraki whore....
    You know nothing, whore.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

2. Default

I think you should have a list of commonly played maps and best strategies for them, or even just the best maps for certain races.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    I think you should have a list of commonly played maps and best strategies for them, or even just the best maps for certain races.
    Actually, this is a good idea. I'll probably add that after I'm done with the original plans.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!

v0.6.2 - has been released.

Changes: Added the contributors, made changes to the title thread and updated countering/playing different races.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    you would speak like a dothraki whore....
    They don't call me the Khal for no reason, son.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

v0.7 is out. I've been very busy the last few weeks, so updates have been quite slow, but it is possible that the next week should be quite productive and I may be able to finish it next week, if all would go well.

Changes: Leveling guide done while counters have also been updated.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

7. Default

Tom,
    can u stop changing the TITLE of the thread?
    everytime u change it, it looses the tinyurl link to the this page because the original url itself contains the title of this thread, and when u change the v.06 shit, it looses that page...

just an fyi.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Tom,
    everytime u change it, it looses the tinyurl link to the this page because the original url itself contains the title of this thread, and when u change the v.06 shit, it looses that page...

just an fyi.
    ie, stop recording the version in the title
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

v0.8 is out. I finished countering section and nearly finished items section. Optimistically, should be done soon, but realistically it may take at least 2-3 more weeks til this is complete.

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Tom,

just an fyi.
    Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    ie, stop recording the version in the title
    I'll get it changed one more time to eliminate any versions barring the changelog. Thanks for noting that.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

v0.8.1 is out. I've finished item section and added additional races to How To Play section. Added a few details to the FAQ/Trouble-shooting section. Nearly done with the guide.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)