Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: [C9] Mafia Game #1

1. Default

Vote Sin because I can
    Last edited by SCRIBBLE; 03-19-2013 at 04:13 PM. Reason: format for tom

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    Sin because I can
    Normally in other forums I'd just ignore this completely, but for since we're just starting I'm trying to establish some rules and ethos, I'll explain a bit. It's easiest for the mods to notice the votes, especially when posts actually get longer than 4 words if the votes are easy to see, thus when you want someone lynched, you normally colour and bold it like: vote Nemesis because he's a bigot. Thus, I'll only count the votes and unvotes that specific format. Cyber is still in L-2, although he'd be right the hammer without ever saying a word
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

3. Default

Change vote
    Vote Sin
    Spasm <ibis>: i thought mexicans came to murrica not canada
    Spasm <ibis>: :O
    Cyber ibis.a: free dental and health plan ^
    Cyber ibis.a: sry mmurica, u got outbid
    Cyber ibis.a: senor.
    Spasm <ibis>: its not truly free
    Spasm <ibis>: someone pays for it
    Spasm <ibis>: rich ppl
    Cyber ibis.a: exactly
    Cyber ibis.a: canadians
    Cyber ibis.a: i just get the free stuff
    Spasm <ibis>: typical mexican

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    Change vote
    Vote Sin
    Again, according the rules. It should go as:

Unvote. Vote Spasm for being a dirty whore.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Erdenay View Post
    Again, according the rules. It should go as:

Unvote. Vote Spasm for being a dirty whore.
    Really man, are you just determined to suck all the fun out. With so few people I don't think its gonna confuse you as to what he meant.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

6. Default

Vote Sin
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

Vote Count:

Sin (5) - What, Carm, Spasm, Scribble, Nemesis - LYNCH.

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

George just was not feeling like he was among friends. It just seemed that after last night... He was not liked anymore. Just as George was leaving kitchen, all of his buddies came to the same room but 1.
    - Well heya guys, what's up?
    - Feeling alright, George? Seems like you're sweating a bit? Want to tell us anything? , - a big black female was asking.
    - Well, I feel just fine... I've really didn't have much time today to talk with you, but it almost feels like you are ready to burn me with your eyes...
    - Well, we thought that you were avoiding us.. Because... You know.. Colt..
    - Yeah, it was sad... I still can't believe someone would do such a thi...
    A he felt a sudden stab from behind. And then another. And another... All he managed to utter was:
    - Et tu, Brute?

Sin, George (Vanilla Townie) has been lynched. Night 1 begins. Please send actions. You have 48 hours.

I'll comment on the game after it is over... But yeah, people normally at least discuss and let a person talk, but your call. Also, please DO NOT EDIT POST whatever happens. Post again if something. Editing is pretty much the worse thing that you can do. Also the only reason why I'm noting all the rules so we'd get used to them - and then no one will ever notice them and everything will go smooth.

(In case you didn't know, you're also not supposed anything during night unless it's like zzzZZZz or something to that extent).
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

8. Default

night is 48 hours? like 48 real hours?
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

9. Default

*ZZZZZzzzzzzz*
    - "mhmmm, five more minutes mom....fuck school...mhmmmmm
    *Zzz...*
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    night is 48 hours? like 48 real hours?
    If I'll have all actions then it will be sooner, but yeah, 48 hours so everyone would be able to send them in. Typically the game lasts at least 2 weeks, lol.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)