Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: WCS themed Mafia Game

1. Default

I'm in. And this time I'll refrain from calling hacks on most of you... euh, i mean call Lynch... yeah... call Lynch.

So if I'm quiet, im not being suspicious... just trying to understand how the motherfuckingfuck you play this goddamn game...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

Meh, i guess i'll give it a try. I've never played before :\

Well, I'm actually quite shocked to see so many people signing up. If this goes on, I may have to do some fairly major changes. We've got 11 people so far, so I'd say roughly around 7 spots are left, but worst case scenario, I could see 20 in - but I'd really rather not have that many. We had a clusterfuck with 7 people and with still relative lack of experience and A LOT of people... This should be entertaining

Also, after this one, I'd like to let someone else host with me being a co-mod of sorts (basically, reviewing the setup,etc.) to sort of get this going. I'd rather someone with some experience host the next one, so my suggestions for now would be one of Nemesis/What/Carm.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

4. Default

oh yeah i can see nem hosting one of these:

Some dumb niggers hung the fuckin townie yesterday, so tonight the mafia killed another motherfucker. LO AND BEHOLD it's the cop, you fucking morons. Day 3 begins, you all get cancer for being paint chip-eating black people and you're all dead. THE END.

but seriously he'd probably be good, seems to know what's up.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post

Some dumb niggers hung the fuckin townie yesterday, so tonight the mafia killed another motherfucker. LO AND BEHOLD it's the cop, you fucking morons. Day 3 begins, you all get cancer for being paint chip-eating black people and you're all dead. THE END.
    Nailed it.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    At least it would be entertaining?

Tastes like your moms kisses.

7. Default

i guess ill try it.... why not, im bored

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

Soft deadline for signups is Friday Night while a hard one is this Saturday Evening. Ideally, I want all of the roles out by the late Saturday Night.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!

Also, to those of you who have little to no experience (or just want to learn more), there's a few links that could be useful (ESPECIALLY the 1st one):

http://mikeburnfire.deviantart.com/a...Roles-72597749

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?...Category:Roles
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

10. Default

Put me on da list.
    (ADMINS) H̷e̴R̵o̷ ibis.a: OKAY STAN RUSH MIDDLE
    (ADMINS) H̷e̴R̵o̷ ibis.a: THEY WONT EXPECT IT
    (ADMINS) stan ibis.a: THANKS FOR SAYING IT IN ADMIN CHAT
    (ADMINS) stan ibis.a: YOU FAG