Thread: Steampipe Today

1. Arrow Steampipe Today

All servers will need to be recreated from scratch for today's update and all mods updated as well.

Commie-Vividred-Operation-05-7C7486BB.mkv_snapshot_03.58_2013.02.18_23.51.46-640x360.jpg

Commie-Vividred-Operation-05-7C7486BB.mkv_snapshot_03.34_2013.02.18_23.43.19-640x360.jpg

I have already created simple backups containing only the custom content which are being compressed into packages to deploy on the blank servers once they fresh install. It will take a few hours to upload them (starting now) and then they may or may not work depending on valve...

Commie-Vividred-Operation-05-7C7486BB.mkv_snapshot_18.45_2013.02.19_00.59.51-640x360.jpg

Yes everything will be returned to how it was minus our souls after the update.

Commie-Vividred-Operation-05-7C7486BB.mkv_snapshot_22.40_2013.02.19_01.08.09-640x360.jpg

2. Default

here we go again

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

and so it beings:

working_05_02.jpg

4. Default

if its not back up and running after a week, i'm starting a movement to go back to 1.6. cuz fuck valve.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

5. Default

zero, what anime were those from?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

im guessing servers went down?
    That would explain why there are more than 20 people in FFA as we speak
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    zero, what anime were those from?
    The first set are all from the same show, vivid operation

The the later post is from working.

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    im guessing servers went down?
    That would explain why there are more than 20 people in FFA as we speak
    Yea I guess with less servers online more people are trying out the GG DM FFA. A lot of people liked it and we lowered the resapwn to 10 and it worked great. I played a few maps with it full like that and it was a blast. Everyone said they liked the new game mode and would spread the word so hopefully we will continue to see growth on that server.

8. Default

Hey, I just tried to connect and its saying that the server is running a newer version of the game so i cannot connect, any suggestions?

Disregard, I restarted my PC and now Steam is updating the game information.
    Last edited by Showtek; 04-16-2013 at 10:09 PM.